Sign in to follow this  

100% Genuine news that the new kit is being made by Errea.

This was told personally on sunday by someone connected to the club, and the home shirt was described as a similar yellow colour to the Oldfield designed Colmans with a V neck style which has a green/white trim.

The away shirt is green similar to goalie shirt from this season gone.

Also said was that the players were happy with it.

Im very disappointed that we have not got a big name,but we will have to see what Errea come up with.

Please anyone feel free to let me have it if im wrong but my source is just so reliable.

This is my 1st post for about 2 years,but felt i had to reveal my news

Don''t tell me, we have yellow shorts also?

Personally, I like the ''true yellow'' so would be disappointed if we move far away from that. I actually found the old Colmans kit in my loft the other day and I realised how bloody awful it was.

Take this with a pinch of salt but a mate of mines lad was in the changing rooms after the players were trying the kits on. (I don''t know if they would have even tried it on here!?)

But his lad is a big norwich supporter and found the packet that the clothes were transported in and the manufacturer was adidas.

Now, this could have been from shinpads, boots or anything, or one of the players personal items.

But i must admit, would be over the moon if we had an adidas kit... Politics aside, they''re great if you''re a sweaty bar steward!! :)

The longer this draws out, the more i''m wondering if it''s true...

Wikipedia is far from being 100% accurate, but, if you look under Errea we are listed as being one of the clubs they produce kit for.

Disappointing if true, I was hoping for a big name like Adidas but deep down expected it to be Errea with all the speculation about it over the last few months. Never been a fan of V necks either but oh well!

I hate V necks but to be honest i''ll buy it no matter what it looks like,i just hope we get to see it Thursday or Friday,if only to stop all the posts about it [;)]

Green and white trim sounds a bit different [:S]Anyway, This Is What I Came Up With using the shirt that Errea made for mighty DR Congo for 2011, minus the sash.Can''t say I''d be overly thrilled if I''m anywhere near the final look.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Mason,Having said i hate V necks,i actually like your design.[/quote]I think that''s the sexy Prem numbers and badges talking [;)]

So its crappy low budget erra then. Kids get bullied at school about the brand of their teams shirt. Please be Adidas.

Does anyone REALLY care who makes the strip? If you do then I suggest you have very little else to worry about

[quote user="city4eva"]Does anyone REALLY care who makes the strip? If you do then I suggest you have very little else to worry about[/quote]

Spot on fella!

We''ve had ''unpopular'' brands for years anyway, makes no difference.

All I want to see is the same shade of yellow that we had this year.

I''d always assumed it was going to be Macron.

But Errea aren''t the worse of the bunch, quality wisw-we had that Scoreline one several years back, anyone remember that?

The old mid-80''s Adidas kit was a good one, always synonymous with Dave Watson for me.

But all time favourite had to be the Denamrk-inspired Hummel from about 1992 (?)

Who cares who makes the kit, as long as the players are happy with it and it suits their purpose?

No doubt most of you will fork out for it regardless (I still refuse to wear anything with AVIVA plastered all over it personally).

No one is going to decide wether to not buy a kit just because it isn''t made by there favourite manufacturer, and viccy verccy

Also kids will be taken the mick out of the team they support, not who has made the said kit

I couldn''t care less who makes it as long as it looks good.

But i''ll be very disappointed if we change the yellow, the true yellow from last season is fantastic

canaries utd i can answer your question about mason

he was there but didn''t put himself forward, i think his brother did and i emailed the club about him

All his designs are fantastic

I''m so famous I have people to answer my queries for me now [:)]But yeah, Nolly has it right. I didn''t orignally intend to go but I was sought out on the back of a couple of requests from other people, glad I went now. From the Pinkun I think the only regular poster that went also was ''barclaystand'', but I may be mistaken.Thanks very much to everyone for the kind words!

[quote user="Nolly"]canaries utd i can answer your question about mason he was there but didn''t put himself forward, i think his brother did and i emailed the club about him All his designs are fantastic[/quote]

I heared it was designed by Linda Barker Geoff Banks and manufactured by Gucci.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Nolly"]canaries utd i can answer your question about mason he was there but didn''t put himself forward, i think his brother did and i emailed the club about him All his designs are fantastic[/quote]

I heared it was designed by Linda Barker Geoff Banks and manufactured by Gucci.

[/quote]

Strange ! I heard it was designed by Ruddy-John-Ruddy [;)]

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]No one wears Yellow in the Prem, we don''t need one.... Although i suppose Wolves orange/gold kit might slightly clash in the right light, so will need one for that occasion.[/quote]

No other team in Britain wears bright Yellow and Green.

[/quote]

I really like ''The Canary fan'' three kits, id buy them tomorrow!