Sign in to follow this  

I''m not sure BY if that is a dig or a profound statement. If you''re suggesting I follow Mr Fry on Twitter then for the record: no I do not; nor did I know he was on there; and if he is nor do I care.

If you mean something else entirely then do please share.

Thanks

My first thought was "Oh, is that it ...?" but the more I''ve seen it (and watched the video ... I''m up to 155,000 views now), the more it''s grown on me. Simple, stylish and classy.

Who else thinks that isn''t Wes Hoolahan on the bike at the end of the film?

The film was done by Norwich City and not Errea

The video has gone viral with nearly 130k hits on the new kit promo video now, raising by around 40k a day and it''s seems to have had many complements from fans all over so well done to Errea and the club, this is how to release a new kit. 

Yes...Errea seem to say the credit was due to NCFC for this video...

Very good idea in my opinion....

[quote user="andy 1974"]

100% Genuine news that the new kit is being made by Errea.

This was told personally on sunday by someone connected to the club, and the home shirt was described as a similar yellow colour to the Oldfield designed Colmans with a V neck style which has a green/white trim.

The away shirt is green similar to goalie shirt from this season gone.

Also said was that the players were happy with it.

Im very disappointed that we have not got a big name,but we will have to see what Errea come up with.

Please anyone feel free to let me have it if im wrong but my source is just so reliable.

This is my 1st post for about 2 years,but felt i had to reveal my news

Just a little reminder to those who doubted my information from 5th June, Pretty much correct and im disappointed in the designs!

this time next year......we"ll be millionaires!
Although everyone keeps guessing, you will find the above to be true!
[/quote]

I dont think some of the players are too keen on it. On the front page of the edp it looks like johnson has cut the v neck to make it more comfy.

Just wondered if anyone knows whether the goalkeeper'' shirt has OTBC on the back of it. Think it''s a nice touch...was hoping the away strip would be in black or white, so may buy a keeper''s shirt instead...thanks.