Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]http://b2b.errea.workup.it/images/catalog/zoom/9KiPdK3K8XiK2kXRRqblXKtof8WnFpp.jpg

Taking everything into account of what we have heard, would it be fair to assume our kit would like something like the above?[/quote]

I bloody hope not, got Sunday League written all over it.
[/quote]That''s absolute rubbish.  Does the Gunners kit got Sunday League written all over it as well? 

Interesting/coincidence (or maybe not) Steve Morison turns up for formal unveiling wearing a Puma top.........

[quote user="djc"]Interesting/coincidence (or maybe not) Steve Morison turns up for formal unveiling wearing a Puma top.........[/quote]

Can''t see it being anything other than Errea now mate, unless there has been a deliberate scam on here to throw the supporters off the scent. But I for one trust Canaries Utd on this, so it''s just the design now that''s got me guessing. Not too keen on the 1980''s v neck retro look so hope it won''t be in that vein as some have tipped - but nevertheless, will still buy it regardless!.

[quote user="Alex"][quote user="djc"]Interesting/coincidence (or maybe not) Steve Morison turns up for formal unveiling wearing a Puma top.........[/quote]

Can''t see it being anything other than Errea now mate, unless there has been a deliberate scam on here to throw the supporters off the scent. But I for one trust Canaries Utd on this, so it''s just the design now that''s got me guessing. Not too keen on the 1980''s v neck retro look so hope it won''t be in that vein as some have tipped - but nevertheless, will still buy it regardless!.[/quote]

I can put this one to bed, his Puma top is because he is sponsored by Puma to wear their gear (boots etc.) and because the photo of him today will obviously be seen in the media a lot they have asked him to display a Puma product.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/10/08/article-0-0B899E29000005DC-630_634x407.jpg

Must be the smallest kit update in the history of kit updates, but, NCFC today have described the new kit itself as ''exciting''... Doesn''t sound like a particularly straight forward design then?.

DMWS wrote: NCFC today have described the new kit itself as ''exciting''

Crotchless shorts? A gimp mask? In-built nipple-clamps?

[quote user="DebbieMcGeesWizardsSleeve "]Must be the smallest kit update in the history of kit updates, but, NCFC today have described the new kit itself as ''exciting''... Doesn''t sound like a particularly straight forward design then?.[/quote]

All new kits are exciting as the fans are always excited to see it! I imagine it will be a fairly standard and disapointing Errera effort. I hope to be proved wrong.

[quote user="Evil Monkey Wizard"]

[/quote]

Here''s hoping EMWizard!. Ladies shirt and shorts will be something else - I can see it now... Home and away corsets, not to mention the socks being replaced by suspenders.

[quote user="DebbieMcGeesWizardsSleeve "][quote user="Evil Monkey Wizard"]

[/quote] Here''s hoping EMWizard!. Ladies shirt and shorts will be something else - I can see it now... Home and away corsets, not to mention the socks being replaced by suspenders.[/quote]

A new line for the club shop to be called "Extra Time"?????

Is it just the home kit that is going to be on view tomorrow, or the away one too? Because on Norwich''s tweet it said ''home kit'' but I am sure we''re due a new away one aswell?

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"][quote user="DebbieMcGeesWizardsSleeve "][quote user="Evil Monkey Wizard"]

[/quote] Here''s hoping EMWizard!. Ladies shirt and shorts will be something else - I can see it now... Home and away corsets, not to mention the socks being replaced by suspenders.[/quote]

A new line for the club shop to be called "Extra Time"?????

[/quote]

Either that or in the ''Playing Away From Home'' section, something for those sporting two centre forwards and a well mown penalty box.

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Is it just the home kit that is going to be on view tomorrow, or the away one too? Because on Norwich''s tweet it said ''home kit'' but I am sure we''re due a new away one aswell?[/quote]We will be due a new away kit as well due to the fact we are changing our kit manufacturer.

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Is it just the home kit that is going to be on view tomorrow, or the away one too? Because on Norwich''s tweet it said ''home kit'' but I am sure we''re due a new away one aswell?[/quote]

Official site says it''s just the home kit.

I hope it''s as good as last seasons. I''ve really grown to like the electric yellow :)

Has anybody else noticed that Elliott Bennett is wearing an Errea kit on the pink un main page?

Perhaps tomorrow he will be wearing an Yellow and Green Errea kit??

[quote user="Canary23"]Apologies if it''s been asked elsewhere but how many seasons will this kit be for?[/quote]

one. McNally has apparently said we will have new home & away kits each season. It''s a financial boost.

Well I''m amazed. 350 replies to a thread about a shirt nobody has even seen yet! Somehow, don''t feel like trawling through them all to find out that in actual fact it will be Yellow and Green...

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Has anybody else noticed that Elliott Bennett is wearing an Errea kit on the pink un main page? Perhaps tomorrow he will be wearing an Yellow and Green Errea kit??[/quote]

I noticed this as well, whilst I was hoping for Macron or Umbro, it is in my opinion a rather nice kit and will be very pleased if we get a design of similar quality.

[quote user="Suffolk exile"]Well I''m amazed. 350 replies to a thread about a shirt nobody has even seen yet! Somehow, don''t feel like trawling through them all to find out that in actual fact it will be Yellow and Green...[/quote]

i was thinking the same thing as i saw the page numbers just now

i don''t mind, hehe. Whoever created the thread, i can probably about tell you at this stage it was a success.

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="can u sit down please"]I''ve heard Wednesday folks... But not holding my breath[/quote]I hate being right [;)][/quote]Apart from you told us about 4 days after it had been confirmed by the club to be Wednesday.

I think he might have been being ironic.But yeah, people saying about the volume of replies and such, Pete has merged all threads started into one superthread, hence the huge number!