Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="M.A.T.T"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]No one wears Yellow in the Prem, we don''t need one.... Although i suppose Wolves orange/gold kit might slightly clash in the right light, so will need one for that occasion.[/quote]

No other team in Britain wears bright Yellow and Green.

[/quote] I really like ''The Canary fan'' three kits, id buy them tomorrow![/quote]

I think deep down we are all hoping that we have seen the shirt in Masons selections, I''d have no bother buying a couple

[quote user="Mason 47"]I''m so famous I have people to answer my queries for me now [:)]But yeah, Nolly has it right. I didn''t orignally intend to go but I was sought out on the back of a couple of requests from other people, glad I went now. From the Pinkun I think the only regular poster that went also was ''barclaystand'', but I may be mistaken.Thanks very much to everyone for the kind words![/quote]Yes I was there. As we''ve said before it was an interesting evening. I think you''re right about other regular posters too.

I''m sure the sponsors on the back of the shirts is just a football league thing. Also I don''t think anyone in Premiership has them.

I''ll find rule book and have a look.

There is a lot of people anti Errea out there but if it proves to be them, looking at our kit suppliers since they began they are certainly a lot bigger or on par with many weve had

This is my opinion where they stand

Smaller Than

Umbro (Now Nike Owned), Adidas

On Par With

Admiral, Hummell, Mitre

Bigger Than

Scoreline, Asics (A lot smaller than they were), Ribero, Pony, Alexandra, Xara

I wouldnt want to see the kit supplied by Nike as they insist on running smaller team club shops and merchandising, which could lead to a lot of non NCFC related goods being sold.

By choosing a mid range supplier we will get a larger cut of replica sales compared to choosing the likes of Adidas, Nike etc.

The thing you have to think however is does it matter who makes it as long as it looks good, the manufacturer logo is normally very small so you have to look at it close up to see it

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]Club tweet - Get your first look at the #ncfc official 2011-12 home kit at 10am next Wednesday exclusively on www.canaries.co.uk![/quote]

Modelled by Vaughan, Morison, Bennett and Snodgrass! What a PR stunt

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]Club tweet - Get your first look at the #ncfc official 2011-12 home kit at 10am next Wednesday exclusively on www.canaries.co.uk![/quote]

http://b2b.errea.workup.it/images/catalog/zoom/9KiPdK3K8XiK2kXRRqblXKtof8WnFpp.jpg

Taking everything into account of what we have heard, would it be fair to assume our kit would like something like the above?

having a look through their website has rested the fears about next seasons kit being rubbish :)

I like the example I pasted (obviously with club logo and sponsor on :) )

I like the ''comet'' goalkeeper shirt, very Jorge Campos

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]http://b2b.errea.workup.it/images/catalog/zoom/9KiPdK3K8XiK2kXRRqblXKtof8WnFpp.jpg

Taking everything into account of what we have heard, would it be fair to assume our kit would like something like the above?[/quote]

That reminds me of this bad boy.....

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Norwich_City/images/norwich_city_1996-1997.gif

I always liked that 96-97 kit with green sleeves. I don''t think our new kit will be based on that Errea template though, it''s an off-the-shelf one for Sunday League teams. Would hope they''d do us a more bespoke one, especially given how long it''s taken.

Yeah I thought it looked like that kit too, I''m actually excited if its Errea now - people who say they''re not bothered are either colour blind or lying :)

Of course the ''Canaries Utd'' claim could be a massive smokescreen but I doubt it as there seems to be a lot of ''Errea/Norwich City'' exposure creeping about the net now.

One thing is for sure on Wednesday at 10am, CanariesUtd will either be screaming ''I told you so'' (as he has done already I believe :) ) or will be in hiding with Lukey boy....

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Yeah I thought it looked like that kit too, I''m actually excited if its Errea now - people who say they''re not bothered are either colour blind or lying :)

Of course the ''Canaries Utd'' claim could be a massive smokescreen but I doubt it as there seems to be a lot of ''Errea/Norwich City'' exposure creeping about the net now.

One thing is for sure on Wednesday at 10am, CanariesUtd will either be screaming ''I told you so'' (as he has done already I believe :) ) or will be in hiding with Lukey boy....[/quote]I''m quietly (or not so quietly) confident ''GPaC'', my reliable source works for Adidas and has a good knowledge of the goings on when it comes to football kits.  It was true that Adidas did meet with Norwich, but the cheaper deal was with Errea.  But we will wait and see???

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Yeah I thought it looked like that kit too, I''m actually excited if its Errea now - people who say they''re not bothered are either colour blind or lying :)

One thing is for sure on Wednesday at 10am, CanariesUtd will either be screaming ''I told you so'' (as he has done already I believe :) ) or will be in hiding with Lukey boy....[/quote]I''m quietly (or not so quietly) confident ''GPaC'', my reliable source works for Adidas and has a good knowledge of the goings on when it comes to football kits.  It was true that Adidas did meet with Norwich, but the cheaper deal was with Errea.  But we will wait and see???[/quote]

Don''t doubt you for a moment mate, but if it was going to be Adidas surely your mate would know 100%?!. Therefore, I think what you''ve said all along (Errea) is whom the kit manufacturer will be, though the delay may suggest otherwise.

[quote user="Alex"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Yeah I thought it looked like that kit too, I''m actually excited if its Errea now - people who say they''re not bothered are either colour blind or lying :)

One thing is for sure on Wednesday at 10am, CanariesUtd will either be screaming ''I told you so'' (as he has done already I believe :) ) or will be in hiding with Lukey boy....[/quote]I''m quietly (or not so quietly) confident ''GPaC'', my reliable source works for Adidas and has a good knowledge of the goings on when it comes to football kits.  It was true that Adidas did meet with Norwich, but the cheaper deal was with Errea.  But we will wait and see???[/quote]

Don''t doubt you for a moment mate, but if it was going to be Adidas surely your mate would know 100%?!. Therefore, I think what you''ve said all along (Errea) is whom the kit manufacturer will be, though the delay may suggest otherwise.[/quote]Alex my friend, it is 100% not Adidas, my mate has been working for them for years now, i only get to see him a few times a year, and each and every time i ask him to put a word in and supply our kits, this year was the closest we came (Norwich approached Adidas), but alas it isn''t to be this time round.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]http://b2b.errea.workup.it/images/catalog/zoom/9KiPdK3K8XiK2kXRRqblXKtof8WnFpp.jpg

Taking everything into account of what we have heard, would it be fair to assume our kit would like something like the above?[/quote]

I bloody hope not, got Sunday League written all over it.

I am at the Grassroots Coaching exhibition @ the NEC & have spoken to a salesman on the Errea stand & although he couldn''t officially confirm the worst kept secret, he did confirm that an annoucement would come on Weds @ the Rod Stewart concert. The deal was done last October.

He said that the promotion was a complete bonus to the deal. He said that it was again pure co-incidence that they have started to produce cold weather gear in a yellow colour. Gutted it''s not Adidas but having felt the gear it''s not bad & is a good quality, should be good times ahead.

This is what I heard:-The new kit is delayed until the end of June due to shortages of medium and large sizes.The home kit will be yellow, the away kit green.The manufacturer will still be Xara as we have one more year to run on our contract with them.

Whether any of this is true remains to be seen.

[quote user="Captain Obvious"]This is what I heard:-

The new kit is delayed until the end of June due to shortages of medium and large sizes.
The home kit will be yellow, the away kit green.
The manufacturer will still be Xara as we have one more year to run on our contract with them.

Whether any of this is true remains to be seen.[/quote]

If it was still going to be produced by Xara we would be keeping the current home kit as it was only released last year. The Xara contract expired at the end of May.

100% Genuine news that the new kit is being made by Errea.

This was told personally on sunday by someone connected to the club, and the home shirt was described as a similar yellow colour to the Oldfield designed Colmans with a V neck style which has a green/white trim.

The away shirt is green similar to goalie shirt from this season gone.

Also said was that the players were happy with it.

Im very disappointed that we have not got a big name,but we will have to see what Errea come up with.

Please anyone feel free to let me have it if im wrong but my source is just so reliable.

This is my 1st post for about 2 years,but felt i had to reveal my news

this time next year......we"ll be millionaires!
Although everyone keeps guessing, you will find the above to be true!

I''ve been looking at newly announced kits on http://www.footballshirtculture.com. Generally pretty disappointing to be honest with Barcelona''s new home kit probably the worst.

The best I''ve found is Weymouth''s by Macron http://www.footballshirtculture.com/11/12-kits/weymouth-fc-2011-2012-macron-football-kits.html

That would look lovely in yellow and green.

Correction, the worst kit is Juventus away: http://www.footballshirtculture.com/11/12-kits/juventus-2011-12-nike-away-shirt-leaked.html

and Bolton''s is pretty bad: http://www.footballshirtculture.com/11/12-kits/bolton-wanderers-fc-2011-12-reebok-home-kit.html

One the other hand I love Union Berlin''s: http://www.footballshirtculture.com/11/12-kits/union-berlin-11-12-uhlsport-home-kit.html

Think it would work with a giant canary instead of a bear?

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/components/com_joomgallery/img_originals/fantasy_kit_design_1/norwich1112_20110525_1158384676.jpg