Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]Can people please just stop pulling ridiculous facts out the air. Why can''t McNally just give us a date? I don''t understand what difference that would actually make?[/quote]

I doubt even they know because he''s said ''next couple of weeks'', ''next few weeks'', ''very soon''.. on twitter already. Would be nice to know and have a date to look forward to, but until then it''s the fixture list that I''ll look forward to[ip]

I would guess it may have something to do with waiting for a contract with Xara to expire before they can announce a new kit supplier.

True, but why say many different things? It''s easier to just give a date and then everyone waits until then and stops sending him messages on twitter asking the same questions. They must know when the deal expires and when they can announce something. However, it could be like people say..they may want to whip up more excitement about the new kit for the premier league..who knows eh.

Is the fixture list on 1st June?

[quote user="whoareyou?"]I would guess it may have something to do with waiting for a contract with Xara to expire before they can announce a new kit supplier.

That would be my thinking too, Or the ship from  Tialand might be held up.

[quote user="canarytom"]It''s going to be shown to the media tomorrow[/quote]What do you mean by Media?Will we see it?

[quote user="L4cole"][quote user="canarytom"]It''s going to be shown to the media tomorrow[/quote]

What do you mean by Media?
Will we see it?
[/quote]

Think it''s just another windup mate. Best waiting until there''s a real announcement

Interestingly, Spurs have announced that from 2012/13 season their kit will be manufactured by Underarmour. Not sure their existing Puma ones will sell too well next season.

This being the case, I don''t think there would be any issues with announcing a new manufacturer before the official end of a contract.

McNally twitter -

Thank you for all the messages regarding our new kit. There will definitely be some news next week #ncfc @norwichcityfc

Typical, news of the new kit will be released when I''m in deepest darkest Scotland. [:(]

Hoorah!! Bring on next week then... the most anticipation ever created over a new shirt that I''ve known. Just hoping it won''t let us down.

My source who must remain anonymous said it will not be yellow, remember you heard it here first

as title says, we normally know what it will look like before the end of the season.

No one wears Yellow in the Prem, we don''t need one....

Although i suppose Wolves orange/gold kit might slightly clash in the right light, so will need one for that occasion.

Normally I get the new kit (or an away shirt) on my birthday (today) but with all this faffing I have vouchers instead. When it is released will it be general sale or pre order etc etc!

When we get drawn away to Wolves, Watford, Oxford, Barnet and Bradford on our way to F.A. Cup glory we will need it!!!!!!

10/11 yellow and green

10/11 green and yellow

1000/1 Bruce Oldfield ever being asked for his opinion again!

Would get an away kit even if we didn''t need one, money talks more shirt sales.  I see NCFC humour is still alive but pretty lame as usual.