Sign in to follow this  

Actually, the transfer window does not open until 1st July . . . so that theory goes out of the window, unless we''re talking about two free transfers in which case the transfer window matters not. I''d be more than happy to wait until 1st July if it meant that Dani Pacheco and Henri Lansbury were unveiled whilst modelling the new kit! How awesome would that be?! :-)

I''m lead to believe that the kit will be launched within the next 10 days. Sit tight and fingers crossed it''ll look as good as our current kit.

[quote user="Francesco Volpe"]

Actually, the transfer window does not open until 1st July . . . so that theory goes out of the window, unless we''re talking about two free transfers in which case the transfer window matters not. I''d be more than happy to wait until 1st July if it meant that Dani Pacheco and Henri Lansbury were unveiled whilst modelling the new kit! How awesome would that be?! :-)

I''m lead to believe that the kit will be launched within the next 10 days. Sit tight and fingers crossed it''ll look as good as our current kit.

[/quote][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Here''s a thought,

my mate reckons that they have two signings already in the pipeline and

are waiting to unveil both the players and Kit in one big PR stunt,you

never know[;)][/quote]

The transfer window is closed. Get a grip man.

[/quote]We got through this every year, without fail. The official date of the transfer window opening is indeed July 1, but deals are always being agreed and announced well before this date. By the middle of June, we will have seen plenty of movement.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Norwich_City/Norwich_City.htm

all the city kits it that website. It may of been said many times but I am looking for a return of a stripy kit.

I have always thought that our away kit should be like our first kit.

Then home kit should be yellow, and maybe green too.

[quote user="NauruDude"]I have always thought that our away kit should be like our first kit.

Then home kit should be yellow, and maybe green too.[/quote]

Interesting, we went back to blue and white in the early 20s? And for some reason kept changing between green and black shorts in the 60s!

Not sure how much to read into this, but the current Home set (including goalkeeper) have very recently been reduced as is the way with old kit. I was on there fairly recently and they were still £40-odd; probably just part of the process but it''s got to be soon, right?

Wandered past the shop in the mall this morning and the home shirt is currently £20

Sorry can i just say how happy I am that ''Bristol Canary'' started this thread to wind people up and it hasn''t worked and has actually turned into a very decent discussion.

It''s a massive ''finger up'' those who want to destroy this message board with their stupid behaviour

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"][quote user="Francesco Volpe"]

[/quote][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Here''s a thought,

my mate reckons that they have two signings already in the pipeline and

are waiting to unveil both the players and Kit in one big PR stunt,you

never know[;)][/quote]

The transfer window is closed. Get a grip man.

[/quote]We got through this every year, without fail. The official date of the transfer window opening is indeed July 1, but deals are always being agreed and announced well before this date. By the middle of June, we will have seen plenty of movement.[/quote]

Actually you''re both wrong. if we go through this every year then how can people still get it wrong. And I quote from the official Premier League Handbook!

TransferWindows

1. “TransferWindows” means the 2 periods in a year during which, subject to Rule M.4, a Club

may apply for the New Registration of a player or to have the registration of a player

transferred to it or for a Temporary Transfer.

2. The first Transfer Window in any year shall commence at midnight on the last day of the

Season and shall end on 31st August next if a Working Day or, if not, on the firstWorking Day

thereafter, at a time to be determined by the Board.

3. The second TransferWindow in any year shall commence at midnight on 31st December and

shall end on 31st January next if aWorking Day or, if not, on the firstWorking Day thereafter,

at a time to be determined by the Board.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Sorry can i just say how happy I am that ''Bristol Canary'' started this thread to wind people up and it hasn''t worked and has actually turned into a very decent discussion.

It''s a massive ''finger up'' those who want to destroy this message board with their stupid behaviour[/quote]

whats your problem? douschbag

The new kit won''t be out till end of JUNE, the makers name will remain a secret till then  30/06/2011.I kid you not.

[quote user="pete_norw"]The new kit won''t be out till end of JUNE, the makers name will remain a secret till then  30/06/2011.I kid you not.[/quote]source?

[quote user="L4cole"][quote user="pete_norw"]The new kit won''t be out till end of JUNE, the makers name will remain a secret till then  30/06/2011.I kid you not.[/quote]

source?
[/quote]

I have two ponies on loan to a team members wife, went to see ponies today and was told about kit. no more to be said.

I would imagine that NCFC decided to hold off reducing the current home shirt until we were promoted as there would have been a lot of demand for a play off final!

[quote user="L4cole"][quote user="pete_norw"]The new kit won''t be out till end of JUNE, the makers name will remain a secret till then  30/06/2011.I kid you not.[/quote]source?[/quote]

Pete is one of the more sensible posters on here, so you should have no reason to doubt him personally mate. If Pete''s source is correct then it''s interesting we won''t be told the manufacturers name till the day of the release though, seems abit odd, normally it''s advertised prior to release on the official site being ''modelled'' by various players (no offence, Doc). I can only think the club have noticed the hype around this coming seasons kit and want to keep us on our toes with the suspense...

Or perhaps it''s a relatively late change of manufacturer?

David McNally said the other day that the kit would be released "very soon", so if what Pete said was correct in that info. won''t be relased untill the end of June, then I''d hate to think of what a long time would be in McNally terms.

[quote user="alysha"]

David McNally said the other day that the kit would be released "very soon", so if what Pete said was correct in that info. won''t be relased untill the end of June, then I''d hate to think of what a long time would be in McNally terms.

[/quote]

That''s interesting. Alysha. I don''t know how it works in Football, but having done backline for one or two famous bands I do know that one way of finding out which newcomers to the ''inner circle'' can be trusted to keep their mouths shut is to feed each individual a rumour or two and see if that rumour makes it''s way back out into the public arena. If that specific rumour does make it''s way out onto a messageboard, or slips into the papers etc, then that newcomer quickly finds out that he or she''s involvement in the music business is, shall we say, very brief indeed. As I say, I don''t know how it works with football clubs but it wouldn''t surprise me if it were the same...

What happens on the road, stays on the road.

Food for thought maybe...

end of June seems a bit extreme judging they did the photo shoot last week.

The kit is being launched at the end of May give or take a couple of days.

The kit is under manufacture in large numbers and will be available one month later (end of June, early July) to all preorders and hopefully some on the day purchases.

These are facts.

[quote user="CTID"]The kit is being launched at the end of May give or take a couple of days. The kit is under manufacture in large numbers and will be available one month later (end of June, early July) to all preorders and hopefully some on the day purchases. These are facts.[/quote]

It may also be they won''t be on Pre-order, the Impression I got was they will be ready for sale at the end of June, can''t see why everyone is so concerned on the date, we don''t normally get the first batch till after the season starts, or is my memory playing tricks. and the Norfolk show is earlier than summer time 

To be fair Pete the last couple of changes have been earlier, they were available at the Leeds game last season for pre ordered ones, although it is easier to release them earlier if you aren''t changing the manufacturer.

After all this it better be worth the wait!  If it is rubbish then I will not be happy as I have been waiting for absolutely ages to see this kit!

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="L4cole"][quote user="pete_norw"]The new kit won''t be out till end of JUNE, the makers name will remain a secret till then  30/06/2011.I kid you not.[/quote]source?[/quote]

I have two ponies on loan to a team members wife, went to see ponies today and was told about kit. no more to be said.

[/quote]Well... I''ve got two player''s wives on loan for my pony. Went to see the players wives today and the pony had a smile on his face.No more to be said.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]Well... I''ve got two player''s wives on loan for my pony. Went to see the players wives today and the pony had a smile on his face.

No more to be said.

[/quote][Y][:D]

Can people please just stop pulling ridiculous facts out the air. Why can''t McNally just give us a date? I don''t understand what difference that would actually make?