Sign in to follow this  

I still have my full kit from 89-92...I couldn''t get into it for a million quid but I still have it, loved that kit.

Love that kit also. I also like the Hummel one sponsored by Fosters. With the arrows down the arm. Classic. How many kits do you all own? What was your first? Mine was the Hummel one

he 85 one for me. I see that the Colmans shirt was made by a company that makes chef wear.

Really can''t decide what my favourite kit is,a bit ot but I''ve got an Asics 89-92 top in almost perfect condition,i''m thinking of selling it,how much do you reckon i''d get for it?,seen them go for silly money, previously on e-bay one i was watching went for £160.

I have 6 of those and 92 was my first.

I don''treally have a favourite but this years one is quite good.

Has to be the infamous 92-94 kit, that was immense, and my old one is still a prized possession despite it not even going over my head anymore!

Going back to the new Kit,do you think that the reason for the delay is that the club didn''t like the new design, or because we have had a new bidder come in now we are in the big leagues? I can''t ever remember a Kit release being so drawn out,must be a good reason for it!

[quote user="Colchester Canary"]Can anyone confirm if we will have a new kit every year now? A lot of clubs do - but it rather angers me![/quote]

I was told by someone in the castle mall canary store that we will have a new home and away shirt every season from now on.

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

[quote user="Colchester Canary"]Can anyone confirm if we will have a new kit every year now? A lot of clubs do - but it rather angers me![/quote]

I was told by someone in the castle mall canary store that we will have a new home and away shirt every season from now on.

[/quote]

Thats not been confirmed,i''m sure David McNally mentioned that other clubs do it and we should think about it.The Canary store staff don''t have a clue about the new kit,they have no news and don''t expect to hear until we all do.

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

[/quote]

Thats not been confirmed,i''m sure David McNally mentioned that other clubs do it and we should think about it.The Canary store staff don''t have a clue about the new kit,they have no news and don''t expect to hear until we all do.

[/quote]

Quite right PhatCanary, I''m just passing on what I was told though

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Indeed,didn''t word that very well,came across as a bit of a hsit,sorry.I think the Lady in the store has had a gutfull of fans asking about the new kit, when my Daughter asked the other day she nearly killed her with a look of evil Count Dracula would have been proud of.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Going back to the new Kit,do you think that the reason for the delay is that the club didn''t like the new design, or because we have had a new bidder come in now we are in the big leagues? I can''t ever remember a Kit release being so drawn out,must be a good reason for it![/quote]

I reckon they have been returned to have the premier league badge sewn on.

Here''s a thought, my mate reckons that they have two signings already in the pipeline and are waiting to unveil both the players and Kit in one big PR stunt,you never know[;)]

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don''t bother next time

The new kit will be Errea it was picked because they agreed to pay up front the money to the club rather than drip feed it in over time,  the other 2 companies in the mix were macron and kappa but as i said Errea were the only one who would pay up front so they got the nod.  shame realy as ive always seen errea as a park kit rather than a high profile brand.

dont ask me the date for release but it not far off im sure

Glad that we have finally gotten rid of Xara. Swear with them the kits looks so similar every year so will be nice to have something different

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Here''s a thought, my mate reckons that they have two signings already in the pipeline and are waiting to unveil both the players and Kit in one big PR stunt,you never know[;)][/quote]

Would not surprise me - Dave Mc knows his stuff

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Here''s a thought, my mate reckons that they have two signings already in the pipeline and are waiting to unveil both the players and Kit in one big PR stunt,you never know[;)][/quote]

The transfer window is closed. Get a grip man.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]Just because you can''t seal the deal until the transfer window opens on the last day of the season (a WHOPPING 5 days away) it doesn''t mean that deals are not already in place. I''m sure if this was the case, McNally would be willing to wait 5 days to unveil both at the same time. Seeing as he''s said there''ll be news this week, it''s not as far fetched as you make out. Get a grip man.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

Get a grip!?! [:#]

Ive said before looking at historical kits that a variation of the 1926-27 kit would mke a great away kit