Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="chris_sabian"][img]http://www.footballshirtculture.com/components/com_joomgallery/img_pictures/fantasy_kit_design_1/new_norwich_kit_copy_20110504_1782456638.jpg[/img][/quote]I hope to god that isn''t what the new Norwich City kit will look like, what a let down if it is.

fingers crossed it isn''t that! I would like to think they would at least keep the current shade of yellow as it seemed to go down well this year

I right clicked that picture and checked out properties:

The picture is taken from this adress:

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/components/com_joomgallery/img_pictures/fantasy_kit_design_1/new

"Fantasy kit design"?? What''s that.

Very suspicious.

Thankfuly it''s not genuine - someone has just put that together on www.footballshirtculture.com on their ''fantasy kit design'' section.

The kit is clearly from a range of Errea ''teamwear'' with our badges and sponser imposed on the image.

Although if we do end up wit han Errea kit don''t bet against it being that awful.

Surely the manufacturers will be announced soon, they usually announce that mid season, I think there must still be negotiations with money. Maybe there is an agreement but part of it was that if we reach premier league figures change.

That one above is just one of Errea''s current models in Norwich-style. I myself have thrown a few of Errea''s current slate in Norwich colours, but none of them struck me worth posting; to be honest they look a bit Sunday-league.That said, they are ''off the rail'' designs and you''d think we''d get a bespoke one considering we are now a very important Premier League club [:)]

There is obviously a new kit supplier (Errea have been mentioned). There will be a contract with Xara up until the end of the season. Given that the play-offs run until the end of may I don''t expect any formal announcements on the new kit until the contract for the old one has expired. You will have to wait until june...

but don''t quote me on that if I prove to be wrong

Was in the club shop yesterday in the Mall and the guy told me that they have already done the player photo shoots of thenew kit, and a realease date wil be mid/end of june...

New kit supplier to be Macron I believe.

They are already involved with the club, providing the kits for the NCFC Community Sports Foundation.

If it is to be made by Macron, here is their Yellow & Green base kit: [url]http://www.sportsleisurewear.com/macron/2009/Riveira_0405.jpg[/url] So expect it to look quite similar to this with our badge and Aviva!

I have just seen that West Ham''s kit is made my Macron, and I personally quite like it - also a unique away kit! I would definitely rather it to be Macron than Errea.[url]http://www.whufc.com/javaImages/78/30/0,,12562~8925304,00.jpg[/url]

[quote user="Excited Canary"]If it is to be made by Macron, here is their Yellow & Green base kit: [url]http://www.sportsleisurewear.com/macron/2009/Riveira_0405.jpg[/url] So expect it to look quite similar to this with our badge and Aviva!
[/quote]

Urgh, how do you know it is to be made by Macron?

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="Excited Canary"]If it is to be made by Macron, here is their Yellow & Green base kit: [url]http://www.sportsleisurewear.com/macron/2009/Riveira_0405.jpg[/url] So expect it to look quite similar to this with our badge and Aviva![/quote]

Urgh, how do you know it is to be made by Macron?

[/quote]I don''t - I am just going by what Old Shuck said and I have also heard a few other rumours about it being them. I said ''if it is to be made by Macron'', not ''it is going to be made by Macron.

I saw this on McNally''s twitter as well!

Please let it be next week, its distracting me from revision more than anything!

Canaries Utd I don''t believe for one second it will be a Errea kit. I think your source was joking with you. Errea kits are very cheap and nasty kits and normally for Sunday league teams.

Personally I reckon it will be a Nike kit because when McNally was at Celtic, he got them a Nike kit. We will all find out very soon.

I hope it is Errea or another smaller (but not quite Xara small) manufacturer. If we go with Nike/Adidas we''d get an off the shelf design that is used by half a dozen other clubs but in our colours. Errea have a history of bespoke kits, especially their bigger clubs (see Parma).

It''s been a while since we''ve had a really iconic kit, last one that really stuck with me was the Pony Bruce Oldfield one, so I think it''s about time we had another.

[quote user="colneycanary"]Canaries Utd I don''t believe for one second it will be a Errea kit. I think your source was joking with you. Errea kits are very cheap and nasty kits and normally for Sunday league teams.

Personally I reckon it will be a Nike kit because when McNally was at Celtic, he got them a Nike kit. We will all find out very soon.[/quote]Sorry mate, its Errea, the only joke is potentially our new kit [:(]

[quote user="colneycanary"]Canaries Utd I don''t believe for one second it will be a Errea kit. I think your source was joking with you. Errea kits are very cheap and nasty kits and normally for Sunday league teams.

Personally I reckon it will be a Nike kit because when McNally was at Celtic, he got them a Nike kit. We will all find out very soon.[/quote]He also got Fulham a 3 year deal with Nike. So if it is Errea then that''s a surprise. Not against having a ''lesser name'' manufacturer but the kits and even the material on the Errea kits are horrible.

I hope it''s not Nike as they normally inisist on taking over their sponsored clubs and merchandising and as they own umbro I hope we avoid them too

All signs are pointing to errea who may not be massive but are bigger than xara, ribero, alexander, Pony, scoreline etc

If we do have a smaller manufacturer we are likely to get a bigger percentage on the sales of replica shirts