Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="Jin - York Canary"]They''d also sell more training and leisurewear so it is indeed swings and roundabouts. We''ll see what happens though..it''s nice that we''re all just waiting for some transfer news or kit news ahead of our first season back in the prem since last time - exciting times![/quote]

Horrible thought, Could they be on sale in Sports Direct or JJB?

York Canary"They''d also sell more training and leisurewear so it is indeed swings and roundabouts. We''ll see what happens though..it''s nice that we''re all just waiting for some transfer news or kit news ahead of our first season back in the prem since last time - exciting times!

Horrible thought, Could they be on sale in Sports Direct or JJB?

I wouldn''t have thought so Pete, for some reason i am of the understanding that they do not currently put them in those stores as they would take a cut of the sale, by keeping it in our club shop/castle mall we get all of the profit from the sale of any merchandise.

I don''t understand why everyone is so afraid of Errea. They make the shirts of a couple of good Italian teams, like Parma and Atalanta. They also make the national team of Iceland shirt and it''s okay. It''s better than Xara which doesn''t even have a wikipedia article.Also on the away shirt. I think we should make an away shirt which is orange and light blue. Why?Indians are many. If we manage to make a shirt that please to them our shirt sales could go sky high.

Considering the Lambert/McInally connections I reckon a Green and White hooped away shirt would the ultimate in cool. Probably wear it once a season at Wolves though!

Why would we want green and white hoops? The day we start emulating Celtic scum will be the day I stop having anything to do with NCFC merchandise.

Obviously this is open to debate, but I have a pretty reliable source from deep within the club who has told me it won''t be today, either.Don''t shoot the messenger [:)]

[quote user="Mason 47"]Obviously this is open to debate, but I have a pretty reliable source from deep within the club who has told me it won''t be today, either.Don''t shoot the messenger [:)][/quote]

Can you tell us which day it will be though? I''m not sure why the kit change has got me so exited this year but I''m getting so impatient!

I am buying a shirt soon.......anyone know if the 08-10 kits will be on clearance soon? I need it for the Canada game here in Tampa, Hoping Jackson will sign it.

Them not expecting it and it actually being launched will be different. Like previous years, there will be photos of the players with it on followed by preordering. Thats if I remember correctly.

[quote user="chris_sabian"]Them not expecting it and it actually being launched will be different. Like previous years, there will be photos of the players with it on followed by preordering. Thats if I remember correctly.[/quote]

Yea that sounds about right. I wish they would just release the brand thats going to make it! Give us a little something to work with here!

[quote user="YellowLittle1"]I feel as though today could be the day ;)[/quote]Oh whys this??

So they can announce it before people finish work for the weekend, and open the flood gates at the Canary Store to collect all our precious, hard earned money? :P

[quote user="AJ"]So they can announce it before people finish work for the weekend, and open the flood gates at the Canary Store to collect all our precious, hard earned money? :P[/quote]

They won''t be on sale or even pre order from tomorrow, the club shop told me mid june-july will be when the kit is released for sale.

We may get a pic of it soon but thats all for now.

Outside of when its going to be released what would people think if we were to get something similar to this (obviously with green instead of black and our canary yellow):

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/11/12-kits/borussia-dortmund-2011-12-kappa-home-kit.html

I think the design is growing on me, having seen it for the first time a few days ago. Would certainly be a throwback to our speckled premier league past!

I wonder the reasons for the delay as McNally said the kit was supposed to released in April but obviously this has been postponed. I understand that the club would have wanted to concentrate on our remaining games and possibly wanted to wait to see which League we are in so they could advertise the kit with the correct badge, but we knew our fate nearly two weeks ago now - I would have thought they would have wanted to get them on sale asap, to maximise sales whilst everyone is on such a high

Because we have a contract with xara and with all the coverage we were getting they wanted their name on the shirt, hence why we didn''t get to see the new kit worn by the players at the coventry game.

[quote user="Skittles16"]Outside of when its going to be released what would people think if we were to get something similar to this (obviously with green instead of black and our canary yellow):

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/11/12-kits/borussia-dortmund-2011-12-kappa-home-kit.html

I think the design is growing on me, having seen it for the first time a few days ago. Would certainly be a throwback to our speckled premier league past![/quote]I quite like it, I would be more than happy with a Kappa kit as they always seem to release good kits from what I can remember. Don''t expect us to get Kappa though.

[quote user="Paul"]Because we have a contract with xara and with all the coverage we were getting they wanted their name on the shirt, hence why we didn''t get to see the new kit worn by the players at the coventry game.[/quote]

Yeah I understand that we would not of worn the new kit, but McNally said in April that the kit would be released later that month for fans to view it. Obviosuly this has been delayed for various reasons, I just thought they would of at least released it by now

[img]http://www.footballshirtculture.com/components/com_joomgallery/img_pictures/fantasy_kit_design_1/new_norwich_kit_copy_20110504_1782456638.jpg[/img]