Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="chris_sabian"]who is the manufacturer?[/quote]he cant tell us for fear of revealing his "source"

McNally replied to a query on Twitter today that we will be hearing details ''very soon''.Getting ever closer [:)]

I for one would like a retro stripy design with a collar. Similar to stokes.

[quote user="Mason 47"]McNally replied to a query on Twitter today that we will be hearing details ''very soon''.

Getting ever closer [:)]
[/quote]

Heard that for the past couple of weeks now

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Mason 47"]McNally replied to a query on Twitter today that we will be hearing details ''very soon''.

Getting ever closer [:)]
[/quote]

Heard that for the past couple of weeks now

[/quote]

I was told today by a friend of mine that they have saw the new strip, and can confirm it is yellow and green

Get it out quick and take advantage of the feel good factor.........buying my first shirt for years, promised my lad I would wear one if we went up!!!

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="chris_sabian"]who is the manufacturer?[/quote]Errea[/quote]Not been proven yet.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="chris_sabian"]who is the manufacturer?[/quote]Errea[/quote]Not been proven yet.[/quote]Deal was done many weeks ago Harry, so if you are expecting one of the big hitters you will be disappointed, but as long as the quality is good and the Pink Un forum boys had an input, i''m expecting good things?

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Harry"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="chris_sabian"]who is the manufacturer?[/quote]Errea[/quote]Not been proven yet.[/quote]Deal was done many weeks ago Harry, so if you are expecting one of the big hitters you will be disappointed, but as long as the quality is good and the Pink Un forum boys had an input, i''m expecting good things?[/quote]I never expect anything until I have confirmation and as far as I know Errea haven''t said they are making our kits and NCFC haven''t said they our kit manufacturers and until it is confirmed I will keep an open mind.

[quote user="ASHTONS DAD SIMMO"]It was announced a few months ago that the new kit manufacturer is ERREA (they made the old Middlesborough kit.

It was posted on here, unless it was a wind up?[/quote]Yeah I remember reading about it on here awhile back and feeling quite disappointed and everyone else at the time seemed to think it was confirmed info.

[quote user="ASHTONS DAD SIMMO"]It was announced a few months ago that the new kit manufacturer is ERREA (they made the old Middlesborough kit.

It was posted on here, unless it was a wind up?[/quote]To be fair that was probably me [A] but those Adidas designs on another post are very nice.

I really hope they have taken some of Mason47''s ideas on board - would gladly take any of them!

Errea would be a disappointment to be honest. Even settle for a smaller name like Burrda, Carbrini, Macron or Lotto. Errea kits just seem to reek of cheep material.

You''re a poet and you didn''t even know it.

[quote user="chris_sabian"]I will be very surprised if it is errea. From what I understand it will be made by nike.[/quote]

That would be sweet! But it aint happenin.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="chris_sabian"]I will be very surprised if it is errea. From what I understand it will be made by nike.[/quote]

[/quote]

Well not very premier looking,Hope they arn''t the real kits. sorry but would prefer the other montage of shirts that have been flying around and think most on here would do  

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

If those were the real shirts in your sig, I would be very happy. Mixture of modern and retro. Whereas I''m not a sports labels chav, I feel we deserve a big manufacturer that is akin with the Premier League, rather than something that makes us look like a Division 2 side. Although I must admit I loved the last Xara kit, home and away.

Having a big name like Nike or Adidas will mean Norwich end up with one of their standard shirts, the same design as hundreds of other teams throughout the world (although different colours). I would much rather have a kit that is a little unique, this is only provided if you go for a smaller brand like Errea.Also, as I understand it using a company like Nike or Adidas means the club making a smaller return on each shirt sold.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Having a big name like Nike or Adidas will mean Norwich end up with one of their standard shirts, the same design as hundreds of other teams throughout the world (although different colours). I would much rather have a kit that is a little unique, this is only provided if you go for a smaller brand like Errea.Also, as I understand it using a company like Nike or Adidas means the club making a smaller return on each shirt sold.[/quote]

Good points Bethnal, but I bet the club would sell a fair few more shirts so it''s swings and roundabouts - Your average lad on the street prefers the big names I''m sure.

They''d also sell more training and leisurewear so it is indeed swings and roundabouts. We''ll see what happens though..it''s nice that we''re all just waiting for some transfer news or kit news ahead of our first season back in the prem since last time - exciting times!