Sign in to follow this  
Canary1902

The most annoying Championship manager?

Plenty of contenders, Davies would be up there, as would a few others.

However, I''d nominate Brian McDermott for having the sheer audacity to moan about ''not getting any luck'' or ''decisions'' in recent matches - the game after the Reading travesty. Blinkered much.

Brian McDermott - As was said, his constant bemoaning of luck having deserted him really get''s on my nerves. It''s just so unbelievably constant. Knowledgeable, and often has a mild mannered demeanour that one can respect, but rarely have i witnessed such a bad loser in the face of defeat. Having lost, drawn, even won, you can almost guarantee you''ll catch a host of excuses in his post match comments on a regular basis.Billy Davies - Almost as bad as McDermott in the ''whinging'' department. Compounded with his irate and temperamental manner, listening to him ramble on can prove phenomenally tiresome.Dave Jones - Dour. One way or the other, i didn''t think much of him before the QPR game. His glum, mindless grumble today in the wake of the game against QPR just had him plummet in my estimations.Neil Warnock - Likeable, and almost endearing when things are looking up for his side. Also frequently brilliantly quotable. When things turn ugly for him however, his selfish and petulant colours shine through blindingly; and the once charming decorum vanishes, and is replaced with his solipsistic earmark, as it is once again shown to the world.

I do however like, and respect Brendan Rodgers, Sean O'' Driscoll, and Sven-Goran Eriksson. All strike me as wholly honest and credible managers that don''t often concern themselves by being painted as the victim.

Billy Davies wins it for me a few forest suppoters i know blame their unsucsessful attempt in the playoffs last season down the the board not supporting him and he has done so through the entier campaing this season. it is funny considering they have spent between £ 7-10 million over the last two seasons

Billy Davis gets my vote, his comments we hardly get any lucky breaks, I saw one last week a fluke own goal, and yesterday another fluke own goal, both silly keeper mistakes. the man''s a //////////////////////// t

All good shouts, but surely the most annoying has to be Steve Cotterill at Portsmouth.

It''s probably only because Portsmouth have pretty much been mid-table all season that''s he''s remained under the radar, but I just can''t stand the guy. Irritating!

Brian McDermott looks too alike to Heston Blumenthal for me to take him seriously! Plus I know nothing of his past managerial success...has he any and am I being very ignorant?!

Easily Billy Davies.

We were very unfortunate to hit the post twice and very unfortunate with David McGoldrick''s chance six yards out.

It''s unfortunate for Guy that both goals have come from his situation

I think we''ve been very unfortunate and we did participate on a very difficult ground

Thinks Forest were unfortunate against us, however he fails to mention the luck they got with there goal, contstant moaning about squad, inuries and transfers too! Hate Billy Davies!

Got to be Billy Davies, followed closely by Steve Cotterill. Don''t mind a manager having a good moan but I just hate the way Billy comes across, he has a weird way about him and how he speaks just drives me mad. Steve Cotterill - Excuses, excuses, excuses...

Least annoying - Paul Lambert. And I''m not being biased either. Unassuming, funny, pleasant and polite, not to mention his abilities as a manager make me feel very greatfull indeed that he''s ours. My favourite City manager of all time by far - whatever happens or doesn''t happen this season.

Billy Davies by a country mile. He is odious. His constant digs at the Board, and how his team does so well despite such bad luck etc is boring, as we see it in every interview. No matter what question he gets he turns it round to these ''digs'', and he ends up repeating the same diatribe a few times an interview.

I''m beginning to warm to Colin though!