Sign in to follow this  
technika

moaning leeks

This is great news for us.Cardiff are preparing their excuses for failure already. Preston will look at this and think ''they''re there for the taking''.

Come on Preston!

We had it the other playing 3 games in 6 days which included the long trip to Swansea when the game finished after 7, Tuesday at Watford and then the Friday night SKY home game against Forest. Other teams in this spell had longer to prepare for games!

Unfortunately at times TV rules particularly when they subsidise pro footy in this Country!

[quote user="7rew"]Thursday - Monday 4 days.

Saturday - Monday 1 day

Really?[/quote]

3 days not 4

Exactly. Cardiff are starting to trot out the sort of statement which will be the sort of thing they can point back to when they miss out and say ''Look, if only we hadn''t have been so very disadvantaged [:(]''. It''s a weak move and only makes them look more inviting to a Preston side that aren''t going to take any prisoners in their situation.I have no time for any Cardiff tears after they''ve played financial hokey-cokey so much in the last few years, gone close to administration and winding-up orders, yet still managed a glut of Premiership-cost loans and signings to help them to where they are today. Flippin'' Cardiff.

Our game was moved to Thursday by Suffolk Police, so if Jones, McPhail or anyone else at Cardiff has an issue with that I suggest they take it up with them instead of throwing a tantrum in the media.

I notice they didn''t complain about having their promotion bid ''subsidised'' by Manchester City, or about having their disciplinary matters heard by the Welsh FA despite playing in England.

What about Preston? Faced a relatively lengthy journey down to Millwall for a late kick-off on the Saturday, while Cardiff were at home a whole 6 hours earlier?

Does not that seem something of a direct advantage to them over Preston?

Not our fault we played Thursday. Blame Ipswich''s decision to sign Jimmy Bullard rather than pay police over-time. Shame, as we could have won 6-0 on a Friday but hey ho!

Also, these fixtures have been in the calendar for months and months.

Why do they suddenly take issue with it now? If they felt that it was wrong, they had plenty of time to make their concerns public to the necessary people. As they - or no-one else for that matter did - then that''s their problem. I don''t see Swansea bleating about Ipswich either...

It screams of cracking under pressure. We, however, will keep calm and carry on, making no excuses.

Cardiff are complaining of unfairness? This is truly excellent news!

They are demonstrating a huge lack of personal and collective accountability - totally ignoring the fact Norwich recently played 3 games in 6 days without complaint. It''s as broad as it''s long; I''m just delighted we have a management team that get on with ''how life is'' - not ''how life ought to be'' - and therein lies a huge difference.

Sounds like Cardiff are pre-excusing their future failure to me. Bet Phil Brown has picked up on it...

If we had lost at Poorman Rd you wouldn''t have heard a peep from them.Its sour grapes and they feel a bit sore having blown their advantage.

Swings and roundabouts,the day we are face Portsmouth away the players will already know the score from Cardiff v Middlesboro which could be argued to be a disadvantage . I think Cardiff are cracking under the strain and trying a few dirty tricks .Thankfully it won''t work .

Underlines the massive advantage Norwich have with PL at the helm.........you wouldn''t want the welsh whingeing moaner Dave Jones leading your team into the last three games........

Hands up all who never saw this coming, they first make comments regarding QPR and points reduction, but in short I think that they know that they have probably blown any chance of going up even via playoffs, there are stronger teams than them over two legs, So now its crying in spilt mince sauce.

Hilarious! They can''t REALLY be serious can they? I also didn''t see them complaining at our 3 games in 6 days???. So they''re having a go at QPR, and now us. Even though there''s 3 games left, they smack of sore losers. I now hope Preston absolutely batter them tomorrow, they''re always complaining about the English - But happy to play in the English Premier League????. Work that one out - Tw@s!

Actually, we HAVE gained from this. We might have had 3 games in 7 days the other week, but so did Watford and Forest, the teams we played then.

I''ve been saying all along that this 2 games in 5 days (3 day rest) compared to cardiff''s 2 games in 3 days (1 day rest) will be an advantage to us.

Yes, it is an advantage but I really couldnt care less! It''s annoyed them - good!!! Tough titties.

Let''s just make surewe go out tomorrow and take full advantage of this.

otbc

[quote user="scooter"]

Yeah scouser Dave Jones is always complaining about the english - (and Tw@ts  has a T in it )

[/quote]

You don''t put a ''t'' after the ''@''....

Think about it donut.

[quote user="flecky76"]Actually, we HAVE gained from this. We might have had 3 games in 7 days the other week, but so did Watford and Forest, the teams we played then. I''ve been saying all along that this 2 games in 5 days (3 day rest) compared to cardiff''s 2 games in 3 days (1 day rest) will be an advantage to us. Yes, it is an advantage but I really couldnt care less! It''s annoyed them - good!!! Tough titties. Let''s just make surewe go out tomorrow and take full advantage of this. otbc[/quote]

Thank you someone who talks sense - I think his only grievance  is with the fa for setting out fixtures that could benefit some teams so close to the end of the season -  at this stage it should be  100% equal to all  , regardless of league or position and yes we have probably had the same in the past but it doesn''t make it right 

[quote user="scooter"]

[quote user="flecky76"]Actually, we HAVE gained from this. We might have had 3 games in 7 days the other week, but so did Watford and Forest, the teams we played then. I''ve been saying all along that this 2 games in 5 days (3 day rest) compared to cardiff''s 2 games in 3 days (1 day rest) will be an advantage to us. Yes, it is an advantage but I really couldnt care less! It''s annoyed them - good!!! Tough titties. Let''s just make surewe go out tomorrow and take full advantage of this. otbc[/quote]

Thank you someone who talks sense - I think his only grievance  is with the fa for setting out fixtures that could benefit some teams so close to the end of the season -  at this stage it should be  100% equal to all  , regardless of league or position and yes we have probably had the same in the past but it doesn''t make it right 

[/quote]

Were you thinking poor Norwich, they have 3 games in 7 days?  No of course you weren''t, it''s tough on every team at this period of the season.  He should stop moaning and suck it up like a man instead of being a bloody big jessie.

Hwyl  [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="scooter"]

[/quote]

Were you thinking poor Norwich, they have 3 games in 7 days?  No of course you weren''t, it''s tough on every team at this period of the season.  He should stop moaning and suck it up like a man instead of being a bloody big jessie.

Hwyl  [:)] and we have

[/quote]

Not really as we played 3 games in 8 days at the same time ,also we have played 3 games in 7 days twice this season ourselves.  And  yes dave Jones loves to moan !! like i say doesn''t make it right for ANY TEAM 

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="scooter"]

[/quote]

Hwyl  [:)]

[/quote]

As I''ve already said, 3 games in 7 days was the same as Forest had so we gained no disadvantage then. For the record, all clubs had 3 games in 8 days anyway so we didn''t gain or lose during this period.

We HAVE gained from this 3 day rest and I really don''t give a monkeys. In fact, it''s hilarious!! Thanks to suffolk constabulary!!!

By the way, I am confident Preston will beat Cardiff tomorrow ;-)