Sign in to follow this  
unique

Enjoy!

Regardless of how results go in the next three matches, Norwich fans musn''t lose sight of the fact that the team has surpassed all expectation this season by at least reaching the playoffs.

Winning back to back promotions is undoubtedly one of THE greatest achievements possible in football, surpassed only by winning the Premiership or Champions League.

Paul Lambert and his squad have guaranteed the playoffs with three games to go. They are showing a togetherness, desire and an ability confirming that the dreams of every Norwich City supporter are in good hands.

Go to Carrow Road today in good heart. Enjoy every single moment of this run-in, as moments like this don''t come round too frequently. The celebration of this season''s achievements should start today....so, no nerves..... stay 100% positive, just like the management and the players, and help push this fantastic squad of players over the line......

I am sure the atmosphere will be great today just as it was at the Nottingham Forest game which will hopefully give us a good early lift... but rightly like you say what will be will be and whereever we end up we have done brilliantly! OTBC

I agree to a certain extent. Whatever the conclusion this has been a hugely successful season.

However, celebrations are too early I don''t think Lambert and the players will be celebrating anything yet!

Asking for ''no nerves'' is a easier said than done. Won''t you be biting any nails when we are so close?!

Before the season even started I was pointing out (to those who saw this season as one for ''consolidation'') that PL and his team simply don''t think like that. They try to win every game - just like you''re supposed to. In PL''s words "to see where it takes us".  

I work in the field of personal and team peak performance for business and sport and I remain an avid fan; as a proponent of ''appropriate thinking skills'' I''m delighted to see the flip-chart theory transferring directly to results. Proves it works folks!

Performance-wise Norwich have shifted up yet another level just when it matters. Whilst you cannot guarantee what will happen, things do look to be in our favour to reap what has been sown.

My personal view two weeks back was that should Norwich regain second position (which they have done) they will not relinquish it without one hell of a fight. Bit like the middle distance runner on the shoulder of the front two when they hit the last bend; why accept anything less than silver when it''s there for the taking? We were well-poised and we''ve made our move - collectively over the next 3 games we just need to help this excellent team over the line...

OTBC!

Now its back in our hands with only 9 points to play for, i just cant see us slipping up....ITS JUST MENT TO BE[Y] OTBC

Looking forward to making the trip to Carra rd today and again to Cov game to celebrate our promotion to the prem[:D]

I totally agree with the original post. I think everyone will under estimate Derby as they looked an organised side against QPR but I think even with 10 men behind the ball and 26,000 Norwich fans rallying behind the lads I just cannot see anything but a win.