Sign in to follow this  
yellow blood

Re: STREAMS TO TODYA'S GAME

It''s not the main game on the Football League Show tonight - that''s QPR v Hull - so there will be no streams. You may find links to a stream, but it will not work. As far as I''m aware there have been no exceptions to this rule this season.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Laurie Sheffield"]100 miles away from FCR and cannot get there today -- any streams out there?[/quote]why not search the internet for a stream site and find out?www.google.co.uk will be the best place to start.[/quote]wow, some of you lot on here are helpful, why comment on a post if u don''t know- the OP was asking fair question, if i was him i would get right pissed off at some of the responses.I''m just having a look OP- It doesn''t look like it though i am afraid, the QPR v Hull game is on, so guessing that is the featured football league show today. Gutting, the issue is not being able to listen to it on the radio without having canaries player.If anyone finds a strem somehow, let us know please

[quote user="priceyrice"]wow, some of you lot on here are helpful, why comment on a post if u don''t know- [/quote]so why go on the internet and ask "is there a stream" when there are ways of finding out for yourself?its like going up to a postman and saying "have you got any letters for me?" if he did he''d deliver em!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="priceyrice"]wow, some of you lot on here are helpful, why comment on a post if u don''t know- [/quote]so why go on the internet and ask "is there a stream" when there are ways of finding out for yourself?its like going up to a postman and saying "have you got any letters for me?" if he did he''d deliver em![/quote]The same reason a lot of people come on this board and ask questions which can be found out by other means, such as contacting the club. There are quite a few people on this board who know where to find good streams for the football, why not ask those with a better knowledge than search around urself for a while aimlessly. You could type Norwich V derby stream on google and there will be a load of links pop up, there always are for every game which don''t work. I found couple trsty sites which i don''t mind sharing when someone on here asks, no point the OP looking around a load of crap to find an answer to his question when he could just ask those on here who know.What you thinking the score is gonna be today Jas? are you going? I''m in Norfolk for once but couldn''t get a ticket, but at least i can get some radio Norfolk for free. Im going 3 1

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="priceyrice"]wow, some of you lot on here are helpful, why comment on a post if u don''t know- [/quote]so why go on the internet and ask "is there a stream" when there are ways of finding out for yourself?its like going up to a postman and saying "have you got any letters for me?" if he did he''d deliver em![/quote]The same reason a lot of people come on this board and ask questions which can be found out by other means, such as contacting the club. There are quite a few people on this board who know where to find good streams for the football, why not ask those with a better knowledge than search around urself for a while aimlessly. You could type Norwich V derby stream on google and there will be a load of links pop up, there always are for every game which don''t work. I have found a couple of trusty sites which i don''t mind sharing when someone on here asks, no point the OP looking around a load of crap to find an answer to his question when he could just ask those on here who know.What you thinking the score is gonna be today Jas? are you going? I''m in Norfolk for once but couldn''t get a ticket, but at least i can get some radio Norfolk for free. Im going 3 1

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="priceyrice"]wow, some of you lot on here are helpful, why comment on a post if u don''t know- [/quote]so why go on the internet and ask "is there a stream" when there are ways of finding out for yourself?its like going up to a postman and saying "have you got any letters for me?" if he did he''d deliver em![/quote]The same reason a lot of people come on this board and ask questions which can be found out by other means, such as contacting the club. There are quite a few people on this board who know where to find good streams for the football, why not ask those with a better knowledge than search around urself for a while aimlessly. You could type Norwich V derby stream on google and there will be a load of links pop up, there always are for every game which don''t work. I have found a couple of trusty sites which i don''t mind sharing when someone on here asks, no point the OP looking around a load of crap to find an answer to his question when he could just ask those on here who know.What you thinking the score is gonna be today Jas? are you going? I''m in Norfolk for once but couldn''t get a ticket, but at least i can get some radio Norfolk for free. Im going 3 1