Sign in to follow this  
yellow blood

Derby now moaning about the days between games

Apparently now Derby are moaning. Savage is on Twitter saying about it. If anyone has Twitter, can they just tell him we would love to play 1p5wich at 3pm on a Saturday but the Suffolk constabulary won''t allow it. That is why we played on Thursday night.

Just read that Clough is also having a dig.

Derby should have a go at Cardiff for having been given a private plane for their trip up North. That is an unfair advantage over those without private planes. :-)

good to see the excuses for losing are all ready underway...they should come and say "Sod the break... we will win because we have momentum form the weekend"they donnt complain at Chirstmas i notice...

Clough is at it too. http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/sport/Clough-hits-scheduling-given-Norwich-extra-days-rest/article-3484094-detail/article.html

"They (Norwich) will be delighted, because as well as having an extra

two days anyway, they have seen us running around for half an hour with

10 men in that heat and against an extremely competent side at keeping

the ball, in Burnley.

"Norwich''s game at Ipswich on Thursday was not on TV, so it was not for that reason and that usually dictates.

"So I would have thought the Football League might have looked at

it in these circumstances, it being the business end of the season, with

three or four games to go.

"Even teams having an extra 24 hours from Friday to Saturday is wrong.

"I think we should all be playing on Friday, or we should all be playing on Saturday.

"We face Norwich less than 48 hours after playing Burnley.

"It is less than ideal preparation but we will try to get a few pairs of fresh legs out there and have a go."

Realistically he is only saying what I or anybody else would be saying in his shoes upon being asked the question by the journalist.

I actually agree with Dave Jones and Nigel Clough. The last 3 games should be played at the same time and day.

However this will never happen because of police and tv, this year it has worked in our favour, next year it might not. That''s football.

they have seen us running around for half an hour with 10 men in that heat and against an extremely competent side at keeping the ball, in Burnley.

not our fault your crap and had a man sent off Nigel.

Norwich''s game at Ipswich on Thursday was not on TV, so it was not for that reason and that usually dictates

Exactly Nigel, so its not our fault!

Funny how they have not mentioned we played last over the Swansea weekend, then Tues away to Watford then played first at home to Forest on a friday night, so all in all works out evenly to me. I think the Bluebirds are feeling the strain, Come on city ignore all the crap from them and go out and get the job job. OTBC

Dear Messrs Jones, Clough and anyone else (including players) who didn''t like the scheduling of Norwich''s game with the Binners last Thursday,

Please try calling 01473 613500 - (Suffolk Constabulary). Someone on the helpdesk will try to explain to you the cause of your distress. If you are becoming ill because of your obsessive thoughts and musings then you may try 999 instead, however, there is no guarantee that any of the emergency vehicles attending you will have staff with sufficient patience, or tranquilisers, to calm you to a level at which your focus can be turned to what it should be on at the moment!

Norwich City Football Club is in no way responsible for the scheduling of fixtures...so damn well stop moaning at us!

Lots of love,

McNasty

P.S. Do you recall NCFC moaning publicly when, in recent weeks, we had to play 3 games in 7 days and you didn''t. Thought not. It''s called keeping your head down and getting on with it!

Oops - sorry about all the

s! They weren''t in my preview and so assumed they wouldn''t be in the message. Oh well ! Live and learn!

Great. All this whinging will do them no good at all, either Derby or Cardiff.

1. Whatever they say ain''t gonna change the situation. Strange, isn''t it, that Cardiff didn''t moan about this before we beat Ipswich - presumably they don''t look at the fixture list in advance (yeah right!).

2. Managers whinging will transmit down to the team (just like Arsenal) & they''ll think they''ve already got an excuse for losing.

The fixture list "issue" has only been brought up after our hammering of the Scum & Cardiff''s failure to beat QPR.

The bottom line is that Cardiff now believe that we will all 3 of our last 3 games & they''re looking for excuses as to why they won''t now win their last 4.

Music to my ears.

I walked into the city yesterday to get bladdered......and I''m walking into the city again today - to go to the game and then get bladdered again....That''s walking into the city TWICE in TWO DAYS!

Yer dunt ''ear me complainin''......If these footyballers were as fit and as focussed as me, they would be able to play 4 games in 2 days....

And Robbie Sausage ov Darby haz got girl''s hair anyroad!.....Welsh trog Nancy boy!