Sign in to follow this  
morty

Anyone else nervous??

I feel like what Ashton does today and how he copes with the Prem will map out whats going to happen to us this season. I hope that he doesn''t actually realise how many hopes the fans are pinning on him!! And most of all I want Mark "smug git" Lawrenson to give us due praise when we beat Villa today.   

I agree with you to an extent Morty.  I want more than anything else in the world for him to go out and smack in two or three for us today.  However, if he doesn''t we can''t be too disappointed.  The lad will need time

I''ll just be crossing all my fingers and toes that he doesn''t get injured, we seem to have got more of them than goals recently.

I think todays game could be pivotal to our season, we''re out of the cup and we''ve an injury list that would knock the stuffing out of any team. We''ve hit the woodwork more times than I can count and we''re playing against a tide of poor decisions from officials.....yet still we keep getting back up, eager for more. It''s called character Mr Woolnough and we''ve got it by the bucket load. Expect to see a full contingent of the loudest away support at Villa Park today, a win will do wonders for all concerned with the club, a draw wouldn''t be a bad result and if we lose it''ll only be a bad result if the other sides around us do better.

I think Gorleston Jim''s reply summed up Norwich without him even realising it "based on the last 10 games Villa are bottom of the league".  Just the game needed today then to get their season back on course!!!!