Sign in to follow this  
priceyrice

To Jas- game links

Hey sorry was just posting my message in response to yours when it wouldn''t let me, come back on the main board and looks like that topic has been taken down. This was my response anywayThe same reason a lot of people come on this board and ask questions

which can be found out by other means, such as contacting the club.

There are quite a few people on this board who know where to find good

streams for the football, why not ask those with a better knowledge than

search around urself for a while aimlessly. You could type Norwich V

derby stream on google and there will be a load of links pop up, there

always are for every game which don''t work. I have found a couple of

trusty sites which i don''t mind sharing when someone on here asks, no

point the OP looking around a load of crap to find an answer to his

question when he could just ask those on here who know.What you

thinking the score is gonna be today Jas? are you going? I''m in Norfolk

for once but couldn''t get a ticket, but at least i can get some radio

Norfolk for free. Im going 3 1Why was the last topic taken down? there were not any links posted, nothing against the terms and conditions i don''t think- Pete can you explain?

[quote user="priceyrice"]Hey sorry was just posting my message in response to yours when it wouldn''t let me, come back on the main board and looks like that topic has been taken down. This was my response anyway

The same reason a lot of people come on this board and ask questions which can be found out by other means, such as contacting the club. There are quite a few people on this board who know where to find good streams for the football, why not ask those with a better knowledge than search around urself for a while aimlessly. You could type Norwich V derby stream on google and there will be a load of links pop up, there always are for every game which don''t work. I have found a couple of trusty sites which i don''t mind sharing when someone on here asks, no point the OP looking around a load of crap to find an answer to his question when he could just ask those on here who know.

What you thinking the score is gonna be today Jas? are you going? I''m in Norfolk for once but couldn''t get a ticket, but at least i can get some radio Norfolk for free. Im going 3 1

Why was the last topic taken down? there were not any links posted, nothing against the terms and conditions i don''t think- Pete can you explain?
[/quote]PRIVATE MESSAGE THEM M8[Y]

How do you do that, click their name and then there''s a private message option?Cheers Pete, just wondered why, guess that explains it. Can tickets not be resold at face value? Surely the club would prefer that than empty seats?

[quote user="priceyrice"]How do you do that, click their name and then there''s a private message option?Cheers Pete, just wondered why, guess that explains it. Can tickets not be resold at face value? Surely the club would prefer that than empty seats?[/quote]Little button below that says "PM"[Y]

[quote user="priceyrice"]How do you do that, click their name and then there''s a private message option?

Cheers Pete, just wondered why, guess that explains it. Can tickets not be resold at face value? Surely the club would prefer that than empty seats?
[/quote]pm button under anything they have posted[Y]

[quote user="priceyrice"]How do you do that, click their name and then there''s a private message option?Cheers Pete, just wondered why, guess that explains it. Can tickets not be resold at face value? Surely the club would prefer that than empty seats?[/quote]Nope, the law states that the only people that can re-sell tickets is the club. It''s why we had to ditch our tickets sub-forum. Shame really as it''s the fans that lose out.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="priceyrice"]How do you do that, click their name and then there''s a private message option?Cheers Pete, just wondered why, guess that explains it. Can tickets not be resold at face value? Surely the club would prefer that than empty seats?[/quote]Nope, the law states that the only people that can re-sell tickets is the club. It''s why we had to ditch our tickets sub-forum. Shame really as it''s the fans that lose out.[/quote]It is disappointing, but I can understand. I think the main reason was because the club need to know who they are selling tickets to, cause there are dangerous people who are banned so shouldn''t be getting tix. [:(]

No links for today''s game.

Each week any sky/bbc/main FL show game will be avaliable on the net.

No games on TV today, leaving the main FL show which is ''QPR vs. Hull''.

Next stream game will be pompey away.