Sign in to follow this  
morty

Important today!!!!!

Paul Lambert will have the team ready and raring to go.However the very most important thing today is the fans being patient and supportive, and not getting on the teams backs if we''re not 42-nil up at half time.You know who you are, leave your whingeing at home.[:)]

Spot on Morty.

I said this yesterday. Derby play a lot better away from home at the moment due to the fans getting on the back of the players (we know what that can be like), and if we start getting nervy after 20mins because we''re not winning it really won''t help the team.

[quote user="morty"]Paul Lambert will have the team ready and raring to go.However the very most important thing today is the fans being patient and supportive, and not getting on the teams backs if we''re not 42-nil up at half time.You know who you are, leave your whingeing at home.[:)]

[/quote]

Posts for posts sake.....

You''re a gargantuan plethora of information.....with your statement''s and tales.....of the blatantly obvious.....keep up the wood work.

I totally agree. Today will be tight and become increasingly tense if we fail to take a lead. I gather one of their better strikers is out today which is a plus. Gut feel is that we will be 1pt ahead still at 5pm

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="morty"]Paul Lambert will have the team ready and raring to go.However the very most important thing today is the fans being patient and supportive, and not getting on the teams backs if we''re not 42-nil up at half time.You know who you are, leave your whingeing at home.[:)]

[/quote]

You''re a gargantuan plethora of information.....with your statement''s and tales.....of the blatantly obvious.....keep up the wood work.[/quote]Oh just fuck off will you?

[quote user="morty"]Paul Lambert will have the team ready and raring to go.

However the very most important thing today is the fans being patient and supportive, and not getting on the teams backs if we''re not 42-nil up at half time.

You know who you are, leave your whingeing at home.

[:)]

[/quote]

---

Does that mean those of us who stay at home ARE allowed to whinge?[;)][:P][;)]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="morty"]Paul Lambert will have the team ready and raring to go.However the very most important thing today is the fans being patient and supportive, and not getting on the teams backs if we''re not 42-nil up at half time.You know who you are, leave your whingeing at home.[:)]

[/quote]

---

[/quote]Indeed it does, in fact fill your boots and ring Canary call too.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="morty"]Paul Lambert will have the team ready and raring to go.However the very most important thing today is the fans being patient and supportive, and not getting on the teams backs if we''re not 42-nil up at half time.You know who you are, leave your whingeing at home.[:)]

[/quote]

You''re a gargantuan plethora of information.....with your statement''s and tales.....of the blatantly obvious.....keep up the wood work.[/quote]Oh just fuck off will you?[/quote]

I imagine there''s a few folk wish that you would.....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="morty"]Paul Lambert will have the team ready and raring to go.However the very most important thing today is the fans being patient and supportive, and not getting on the teams backs if we''re not 42-nil up at half time.You know who you are, leave your whingeing at home.[:)]

[/quote]

You''re a gargantuan plethora of information.....with your statement''s and tales.....of the blatantly obvious.....keep up the wood work.[/quote]Oh just fuck off will you?[/quote]

I imagine there''s a few folk wish that you would.....[/quote]Go on then, get a list together, name names.Your pathetic little E-vendetta really is laughable, by the way, but you crack on mate.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="morty"]Paul Lambert will have the team ready and raring to go.

However the very most important thing today is the fans being patient and supportive, and not getting on the teams backs if we''re not 42-nil up at half time.

You know who you are, leave your whingeing at home.

[:)]

[/quote]

---

[/quote]

Indeed it does, in fact fill your boots and ring Canary call too.

[;)]
[/quote]

---

Great idea, Morty. Spending the afternoon practising my Norfolk accent may well ease the tension...[;)]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[/quote]

---

[/quote]Indeed it does, in fact fill your boots and ring Canary call too.[;)][/quote]

---

Great idea, Morty. Spending the afternoon practising my Norfolk accent may well ease the tension...[;)]

[/quote]"Oi meann, what they durn in trainin Nailll"

[quote user="Barnett is King"]Morty, I know it is hard but don''t bite. He is a willy winkie woo woo anyway. [/quote]I do enjoy the odd bite though, got top keep these types in their place.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="morty"]Paul Lambert will have the team ready and raring to go.However the very most important thing today is the fans being patient and supportive, and not getting on the teams backs if we''re not 42-nil up at half time.You know who you are, leave your whingeing at home.[:)]

[/quote]

I imagine there''s a few folk wish that you would.....[/quote]Go on then, get a list together, name names.Your pathetic little E-vendetta really is laughable, by the way, but you crack on mate.[/quote]

You need to look at yourself.....when it comes down to being pathetic.....But I suppose you''re in denial.....

And it''s not an E-vendetta.....just giving you some of what you dish out to others.....and you do seem to have taken umbrage.....

Now, get yourself a gastric band fitted.....and see if they''ll put it preferably around your neck....

Toodle pip!

It''s all getting a bit argy bargy in here lads..let''s just look forward to the game and hopefully 3pts. Just a couple of hours away from kickoff, can''t goddamn wait! Stuck at work with crappy live text feed, but gonna sneak a 45min break in for kickoff I reckon and keep an eye on Preston game too. OTBC!

[quote user="morty"]Wow, someones boyfriend didn''t give him a reach round this morning.[/quote]

Your hands will never be big enough....but I bet your fat proboscis is....and more.

See yah!

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="morty"]Wow, someones boyfriend didn''t give him a reach round this morning.[/quote]

Your hands will never be big enough....but I bet your fat proboscis is....and more.

See yah![/quote]My God, I seriously hope you''re about 11 years old, because if you aren''t I''d get your mental age checked if I were you.

[quote user="Jin - York Canary"]It''s all getting a bit argy bargy in here lads..let''s just look forward to the game and hopefully 3pts. Just a couple of hours away from kickoff, can''t goddamn wait! Stuck at work with crappy live text feed, but gonna sneak a 45min break in for kickoff I reckon and keep an eye on Preston game too. OTBC![/quote]Yeah, I think the sunshine has made some tired and emotional lol.