Sign in to follow this  
natncfc

Buy backs

Can anyone help?

I am looking at getting a buy back ticket for coventry game. Do you have to be down the ground early doors? if anyone would like to inform me of the buyback rules it would be much appreciated.

OTBC

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]I don''t have a clue ,but it doesn''t take two minutes to ring the ticket office and ask :)[/quote]The lines are chock a block today, so it is probably quicker to ask on here!I should imagine if you go down on the day, early doors and mill around you should get one. Still worth phoning up beforehand though (just not today) because tickets get returned all the time.

Morty thanks very much. I will ignore the clever comment from sing up the river end!

Morty, You are spot on. I phoned up, heard i was 8th in line and thought i know where will help!!!

I will call back tomorrow.

Cheers.

If memory serves, they go on sale from the Jarrold stand windows at 1pm.

best to get there early though.

[quote user="Gorn2Hell"]If memory serves, they go on sale from the Jarrold stand windows at 1pm.

best to get there early though.[/quote]

Don''t forget though, that the Coventry game is a 12.45 kickoff.

[quote user="natncfc"]Morty thanks very much. I will ignore the clever comment from sing up the river end!

Morty, You are spot on. I phoned up, heard i was 8th in line and thought i know where will help!!!

Cheers.[/quote]8th in line, that''s nothing.  Has patience become old fashioned these days?

[quote user="natncfc"]Morty thanks very much. I will ignore the clever comment from sing up the river end!

Cheers.[/quote]8th in line, that''s nothing.  Has patience become old fashioned these days?

[quote user="barclaystand"][quote user="natncfc"]Morty thanks very much. I will ignore the clever comment from sing up the river end!

Cheers.[/quote]8th in line, that''s nothing.  Has patience become old fashioned these days?[/quote]Yup, some people are so impatient they hit the ''post'' button twice to hurry it along [;)]

Ahhh im gutted, back home to listen to the radio! I was number 12 in the que and only 10 tickets going, oh well I made forrest and Pompey is on TV!