Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Bump

Norwich vs Derby match thread

FT 3-2 Jacko hattrick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Gonna get drunk tonight. 

I''d go to war with our lads, they are fooking immense. 

Welcome to Carrow Road, welcome to The Late Late Club!

[quote user="General Melchett"]OMG, a bit of poo just came out! Squeaky bum time or what![/quote]

[:D]I''m investing in some old peoples incontinence pants.

Im gonna roughyl translate how im feeling now.£"!%"$&SDHSFDH"£$^"$&£$^*"$ "$&^£!"$%&"$%^*&"$^*£%&^*"$%&!$%&! !%&!$%*&!"$^*"$^*"%^*"%^*"^U$%^"%"£%£$&"$*"!*"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Whisky induced heart attack coming up :OOTBC!

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="General Melchett"]OMG, a bit of poo just came out! Squeaky bum time or what![/quote]

[:D]I''m investing in some old peoples incontinence pants.

[/quote]

I''m wearing 2 pairs now...

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]QPR stormed the pitch only to be told we scored and their not up! [:D][/quote]They don''t know what to do, they''re milling around on the pitch looking confused [:)]

[quote user="shefcanary"]AND CHAMPIONSHIP IS STILL ON TOO!  QPR only drew!
[/quote]

It certainly is cos QPR have Watford away and then Leeds at home !!

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]QPR stormed the pitch only to be told we scored and their not up! [:D][/quote]

LOL, brilliant, that''ll learn ''em. I bet that idiot in the sombrero was waving his rattle like the crazy man he is...

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]QPR stormed the pitch only to be told we scored and their not up! [:D][/quote]That is so funny!  That was the Hoops last point of the season too!  Gonna sneak the title!!!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Legend Iwan"]QPR stormed the pitch only to be told we scored and their not up! [:D][/quote]

They don''t know what to do, they''re milling around on the pitch looking confused [:)]

[/quote]

I know they''re all but up, however, how great is it to see them on their pitch with nothing to actually celebrate. People can complain Norwich fans going on the pitch would be embarrasing, surely not as bad as that though? [:D]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]We are the Championship''s leading goal scorers with 80 goals, Leeds second with 78 goals.[/quote]Imagine how many we could have scored if we''d signed backup for Grant Holt and hadn''t let Cody go to Gillingham!  [;)]

I''m worried that the story of our season makes that quite likely against Coventry as well.

I''ve just got back. God, what an afternoon! I thought we''d dropped two points for sure and that it was out of our hands. What a wonderful moment when the third goal went in. Terrific celebrations with everyone off the bench and onto the pitch, and the players getting mobbed in the corner. Fantastic moment and a big, big goal. When moments like that happen, football is the greatest thing in the world!