Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Bump

Norwich vs Derby match thread

I''m nervous considering how freely Derby can probably play this game. We really need to stamp our control on the match early on.

[quote user="6088m canary"]screw posting etiquette etc. if anyone knows of a stream let me know please please please.OTBC[/quote]There isn''t one [:(]

Looks like Cardiff are going to take us on all the way, no sign of tiredness after their game against QPR. Just glad we''re not playing Burnley away on the final day, need them to keep in the playoff picture. Reading 1 up as well. Come on city OTBC!!!

Afternoon all, not there today, gave my ST seat up today so hubby could take his best mate who''s having a rough time at the moment, hope City win lol.

OTBC

[quote user="General Melchett"]Looks like Cardiff are going to take us on all the way, no sign of tiredness after their game against QPR. Just glad we''re not playing Burnley away on the final day, need them to keep in the playoff picture. Reading 1 up as well. Come on city OTBC!!![/quote]

Having said that though I''d much rather see Leeds finish 6th if we end up in the playoffs. If ever there was a team who''d bottle it, it''s Leeds! But it shouldn''t come to that, should it?

Maybe so lol im always twitchy when we dont score early, it''s just how I am when im not at the match.  Almost half time now, so they need to come out stronger and get a couple of goals, i''d feel more settled then [:)]