Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Rednapp likes Holt?

A friend tells me that there are persistent rumours on the south coast that Southampton will move for Holt if they can''t get Quashie.

OTBC

[quote]A friend tells me that there are persistent rumours on the south coast that Southampton will move for Holt if they can''t get Quashie. OTBC[/quote]

can''t believe it! can''t believe it!

[quote]Can''t see that one happening[/quote]

750K for selling Holty? Honestly I won''t think Harry will do this business since you should know his son played for his team...

[quote]I think if holt ever goes it will be back to scotland[/quote]

No please! Holty was Norwich...:-(

Sorry xxl16 but this may be harsh but holt bening out of the Norwich team can only be good in my eyes

he is and will always be a division 1 player not enough passing skills or verve to his play for me to cut it really in the top flight

Could Harry be looking at Grant Holt (leading scorer in Division 2) rather than Gary Holt???

Either way, I for one am looking forward to Gary being available for us - yes, he had a bit of shaky start as he adapted to the Premiership (not to mention a couple of games played out of position - i.e. the dreaded diamond formation); but in my view, he was really finding his feet when he got injured...

IMO, GH has been a lot more effective than Mulryne, who was widely regarded as a potential saviour when Gary was playing - IMO Mulryne has been shocking!!!!

Bring back Gary Holt!!!!

Sorry Olster dont agree with you.  We have not exactly set the world on fire since Holt has been out of the team which means he is not the only person who may not be up to Premier quality.  In my eyes the player who has failed to capitalise on his previous good work (remember us all chanting for him to sign a new contract outside City Hall) is Mulryne.  A player who always fails to impress me now whenever he pulls on a City shirt.