Sign in to follow this  
NCFC for life 1993-

Emotional listening to Norwich on Radio Norfolk!

Just been listening to the game on Radio Norfolk - I cant believe we won! Simeon Jackson Norwich City legend! I wept with joy when the final whistle went - I was overcome with the emotional of it all! I love you Norwich City and Paul Lambert!

OTBC!

I have heard some goal reactions from those two in the last few seasons, but that last one was by far the best by a million miles!

[quote user="NottsCanary"]I have heard some goal reactions from those two in the last few seasons, but that last one was by far the best by a million miles![/quote]Anyone got it taped as just got in from work and didnt hear it !!!

[quote user="NottsCanary"]I have heard some goal reactions from those two in the last few seasons, but that last one was by far the best by a million miles![/quote]Best reaction ever... I was going crazy with them although it took me a couple of seconds to work out what was going on!

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="NottsCanary"]I have heard some goal reactions from those two in the last few seasons, but that last one was by far the best by a million miles![/quote]Anyone got it taped as just got in from work and didnt hear it !!![/quote]If you tune in now, they will do a re-run of the goals in the next 15ish mins.

I really would love it if they could compile the radion norfolk goal reactions in the games we have won late on or even all of them by the commentators Neil Adams and Chris Goreham - put them together in someway on a CD. That would be sweet!

No words can describe that feeling again today, the mrs said i squeeled like a pig!!! what a weekend!!!!! beat the scum, my stag weekend, last minute win today, good standard!!!!

Just heard it again - it was bloody fantastic.  Never heard anything like it before - gonna go down in radio history that one!

Chris Goreham: "And it''s cleared off the line, but Jaaackson......................."

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfe16uOA8q1qabaoo.gif

[quote user="John"]Chris Goreham: "And it''s cleared off the line, but Jaaackson......................."

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfe16uOA8q1qabaoo.gif

[/quote]

Well done, John.....The Kermit the Frog is a perfect example of all NCFC fans in the final seconds of the 95 minute.

[quote user="SotonCanary"][quote user="NottsCanary"]I have heard some goal reactions from those two in the last few seasons, but that last one was by far the best by a million miles![/quote]Best reaction ever... I was going crazy with them although it took me a couple of seconds to work out what was going on![/quote]agreed! I heard a whole list of names shouted out by Goreham! first Ward, then edwards, then a Derby Player, then Jackson then a cheer then it sounded like Derby ahd cleared it then another big cheer! lol!they might not be the best commentators in the world but my goodness me their passion is fantastic! I''d have goreham and Adams commentating then any TV "expert" any day of the week.

Absoloutely amazing, I was at the game but celebrated all over again when listening to Canary Call  like others I was weeping with joy!

[quote user="DOGGER"]Lost my voice i was screaming at the radio so much at the end!![/quote]

Good job my neighbors know i support Norwich, i was jumping about and shouting like a crazy man. lol

I had no idea what was going on! Stood at work, jumping up and down like a mad man!

Massive grinning going on tonight!