Sign in to follow this  
nick oakley

What a team

I don,t post on here often, but i feel i have to salute the team for their never say die attitude, i feel that, along with the quality we have, will see us play Premiership football next season, and in Mr Lambert we have the best manager in the league, his man management, and tactical nous is second to non, the self belief and mental strength he has instilled into the players is incredible, its going to be nerve wracking, but i truly believe we will finish the job. O.T.B.C.

Whilst I desperately hope you''re right the reality is there''s nothing to choose between us and Cardiff. Them beating Middlesbrough at home next Monday and we draw at Pompey and they have the lead going into the last game. Hopefully we shall win again but it will almost certainly go to the last game of the season. Unfortunately it may be all over for Burnley by the time thay meet Cardiff as Forest''s next game is Scunthorpe at home and Burnley''s is Leeds away. Fortunately that match is at Turf Moor so let''s hope pride and sending their fans into the close season on the back of a win will be enough.Whatever happens the boys have been truly magnificent this season and in scoring 80 goals have scored the second highest total in the club''s history beating the 79 scored in our Championship winning season.C''mon boys two more wins and you will join the ranks of club legends.Finally Simeon, my sincere apologies for doubting your scoring credentials, you little beauty!!!!

Hats off to the fitness coaching, its one thing "wanting it" but another to have the legs to knockout the opposition in the 12 round so to speak.

Our team is like a german national squad with that trademark drive until the end.

What a management team my goodness Russel Martin from peterborough full back (not fussed if he went) to powerhouse driving the team for a full 90+ mins.

And Fox you can literally see the change from mr average over time.

Really exceptional stuff