Sign in to follow this  
Canary1902

Anyone worried about Pompey?

I don''t know whether to worry about this or not?

They beat us 2-0 at home earlier in the season, and at the moment are pretty unpredictable.

We were up against a defensive Derby today, who let in 4 goals on saturday, so if we can win that, its a good sign.

But there is just something about this fixture thats leaving me nervous?

Ye, I have been for sometime.

They have one of the best first 11''s on paper.

Just struggle with a squad.

If they get a bit of cash next year I expect to to be challenging for promotion with the 3 teams that come down.

Early goal is key!

It will be a tough game, but winnable.

I''m liking how Middlesbrough are finding some kind of form right now as well. I''d be delighted if they got so much as a point off Cardiff, as that should be a home banker truthfully.

Worried about Pompey? ................No....................and neither are the team, manager or coaching staff. Chill Canary 1902[:D][;)]

[quote user="Canary1902"]I don''t know whether to worry about this or not? They beat us 2-0 at home earlier in the season, and at the moment are pretty unpredictable. We were up against a defensive Derby today, who let in 4 goals on saturday, so if we can win that, its a good sign. But there is just something about this fixture thats leaving me nervous?[/quote]

Cardiff play before us and if they win we will start game as 3rd who is a little bit more pressure but after all this pts in inj time Im confident that this is our season.

Pompey have old head''s and today play even Kanu lol but is last home game for them and may be they will try to end on high note.

Was better Preston today to score 1-1 not to shoot on crossbar but we was lucky enough to complain to other results.

Im more affraid from Coventry game than this one mostly because we struggle against such team''s at home +early kick off may be hot weather+enourmouse pressure all around 

I admire your confidence Diesel haha. In Lambert we trust.

I seriously can''t believe that if Cardiff lose, and we win, thats it.

League one seems a distant memory. (Especially considering last season we were playing Stockport, and they are now out of the Football League)

Yea, this is a worry to me , but tbh i''m worrying about ever flippin game at the minute. I cant help but think that the lads are playing their socks off and think there is a slip up yet to come.

Having said that i was expecting a loss at the scum and look what happened there . [:D]

A little bit but still think we''ll grind out three points,we are better away from home and Pompey are either ok or terrible,i think Cardiff have a tough game at home to Middlesbrough, so lots of twists and turns to go yet.

Portsmouth does worry me, but as Cambridge Yellow says, all games are worrying me at the moment!!

Just looked on BBC and Portsmouth have only lost 5 home games all season. That said, Burnley (who Cardiff play on the lst day) have lost only 5 times at home also, so I guess us and Cardiff have similar away games to come.

Apparanetly Kitson and Lawrence are out injured. Pompey only had 4 subs today but the stats on BBC suggest Burnley were unfortunate today as they had far moe shots than Pompey.