Sign in to follow this  
newcastle uni canary

a message to all the fans that left before our last goal

It truly amazes me that some fans have not yet learned not to walk out on NCFC this season.Serves them right. People will ask them next week, "Were you there?""Sure was....""Oh man...that must''ve been one wild celebration. What was it like?""Don''t know. I was looking for my keys under my car. I''d dropped them because this god awful noise suddenly erupted from the ground."

Fools.....

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]you''ll get the same old posters ''claiming'' they have to catch a train etc...[/quote]

bearing in mind it was like a cup final id miss the bloody train
[/quote]

but surely because we had scored 11 injury time goals so far this season would make FANS stay? obviously not!

One guy on Canary Call said his mate left early because Norwich then score. I would say that really is a dedicated fan !!!! [:D]

[quote user="paul moy"]One guy on Canary Call said his mate left early because Norwich then score. I would say that really is a dedicated fan !!!! [:D][/quote]

ha ha buy in a ST for next season [:P]

There''s a young lad and his dad that sit in front of me. They always leave a couple of minutes before the end, we now urge them to go when we need a winning goal.

[quote user="yellow blood"]There''s a young lad and his dad that sit in front of me. They always leave a couple of minutes before the end, we now urge them to go when we need a winning goal.[/quote] ha ha we have a dad and 2 kids infront of me and they always leave 5 mins from the end and just dont learn, and they get there 1hr before KO!

It was silly of them to leave, but it''s their problem and not something to get worked up about. They missed the joy at the end of the match, the rest of us didn''t. Don''t be angry with them, it''s not worth it. Just let them rue the fact that they missed it!

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Who gives a sh.t, we won, CMM ON YOU YYEEELLLLOOOWWWSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]Exactly why get so worked up about it, there loss not yours.

That was one of the best moments EVER in my life. Never known anything like it.

Why people leave early I really just don''t know.

I say tell em to keep on leaving lol... has been a good omen so far :P

Although on saying that the 2 young lads next to me actually watched the WHOLE game for the 1st time this season (they have missed many goals lol) and I said to them bet u glad u stayed. They boy just smiled... but I will be intrigued to see if they stay from now on...?

We had to leave early today, I won''t bother offering you an excuse Uni Boy because you''re not owed one.

Hated having to leave early enough without a wally like you sticking your two pennyworth in.

Cheers everyone else who was at the game, what a frustrating spectacle with that clown of a ref, when we heard the cheers as we were outside the stadium it was sheer joy and obviously poetic justice.

People have responsibilities at home and are not always in a position where they can spend the whole day getting to a game, having a drink afterwards and getting home whenever they want. That''s just how it is. Waiting till the very end is just not always an option. It would be nice if it was, but there you go. It''s better to see some of the game than none at all.

In our section we have kept count, bloke near us has missed 14 goals !We even have a joke about asking him to leave so we can grab a winner...Poor guy missed the 3rd and the 1st.......... I have only ever left one game of football early.... the score was 1-6 at the time as well...... we all know how that one ended Mr Gunn

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"]don''t bother turning up for the coventry game. we don''t need you and you obviously thought it was playoffs at best so not much point you being there[/quote]Once more with the "we''re bigger fans than you" mentality.  Can''t we all just enjoy this amazing period of success without trying to play "who''s the biggest fan"?  Why do you care if people left early?

Exactly, I am offended that some people assume that leaving early means you aren''t interested or feel the team aren''t doing their best. I don''t mind that I missed a last-minute goal today, as long as the team won.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="newcastle uni canary"]don''t bother turning up for the coventry game. we don''t need you and you obviously thought it was playoffs at best so not much point you being there
[/quote]

Once more with the "we''re bigger fans than you" mentality.  Can''t we all just enjoy this amazing period of success without trying to play "who''s the biggest fan"?  Why do you care if people left early?
[/quote]

Totally agree Chopsy, a total ''non post'', hardly worth the reply.

People have every right to leave when they like,who cares why and when they leave as long as you see the goals, why get so irritated by it? We won and thats all that bothers me.

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"]don''t bother turning up for the coventry game. we don''t need you and you obviously thought it was playoffs at best so not much point you being there
[/quote]

And without all those loyal fans who pay year on year to see their team you wouldn''t have a club to support, idiot.

have the exact same problem at cardiff city stadium, no matter if we''re losing, drawing or winning, you get hundreds leaving even as early as the 70th minute. I personally can''t stand it but i suppose people have got places to be and things to do

[quote user="zemas tendon"]I JUST LAUGH AT THE TW*TS WHO LEAVE EARLY!![/quote]

A post slagging our fans and look who turns up LOL - do you ever post on any threads that arent slagging our fans off

Me and Wife.... or Wife and I, before i get shot down.. have been following this long series on ITV, just before the last three episodes, as it was coming to its conclusion... we turned it over!!!.. Or brought a ticket to potter heigham, but jumped off three stops before it got there.

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Me and Wife.... or Wife and I, before i get shot down.. have been following this long series on ITV, just before the last three episodes, as it was coming to its conclusion... we turned it over!!!.. Or brought a ticket to potter heigham, but jumped off three stops before it got there.[/quote]

Poor analogy,as there isn''t anything worth watching on ITV[;)]

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Me and Wife.... or Wife and I, before i get shot down.. have been following this long series on ITV, just before the last three episodes, as it was coming to its conclusion... we turned it over!!!.. Or brought a ticket to potter heigham, but jumped off three stops before it got there.[/quote]

And...?

[|-)]