Sign in to follow this  
Willmeister

Radio Norfolk Commentary

Words can''t describe the feeling every Norwich fan inside Carrow Road

felt when that 3rd goal went in. When was the last time we saw scenes

quite like that at Carrow Road?

As commentators Goreham and Adams are head and shoulders above most regional presenters. We are very, very lucky to have them!

Listening to that clip (thanks Wilmeister) it shows how we in Norfolk are all in this together; Board, Managers, Coaches, Admin & back up staff, Groundsmen, Stewards, Supporters - and the local radio who are absolutely terrific.Our players are pretty good too!

Thanks for that WM! Spine-tingling isn''t it[:)], great to see how into it they are. Was really mental in there this afternoon, not certain I''ve ever witnessed such a massive collective sense of ecstatic relief [:)] Amazing stuff. As Ricardo said, how on earth do they do it? 

The 2010 2011 season DVD should be overlaid with all Neil and Chris’s commentaries, I was sitting in queues of traffic at the county hall roundabout when I heard it for the 1st time what a show of emotion , I was still buzzing from the goal celebrations in the ground and when I heard it it was like reliving it again !.

It was so funny looking at everyone else in their cars, wetting themselves when hearing it.

That commentary will go down in NCFC history