Sign in to follow this  
BedfordCanary

Portsmouth Away

Seeing as pompey is our last away game of the season, and probably are most important away game of the season, are people dressing up in fancy dress?

Lets create a carnival atmopshere in our end and spur the lads on to victory, and show the viewers on skysports how blooming good our fans our!

Also, what pub are most heading to for pre-match drinks?

[quote user="BedfordCanary"]Seeing as pompey is our last away game of the season, and probably are most important away game of the season, are people dressing up in fancy dress?[/quote]no

No.I don''t really get the whole fancy dress thing for such games.I''ll be proudly wearing my city shirt. Would far rather show my colours than wear some cheesey fancy dress.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''m going as Long John Silver!

Has anyone got a yellow & green parrot[:^)]

[/quote]

John Cleese had one the last time I checked but I wouldn''t take that. It would not be a good omen.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''m going as Long John Silver!

Has anyone got a yellow & green parrot[:^)]

[/quote]

John Cleese had one the last time I checked but I wouldn''t take that. It would not be a good omen.

[/quote]

If he hadn''t nailed it to the perch it would be pushing up the daisies[:)]

[quote user="BedfordCanary"]Seeing as pompey is our last away game of the season, and probably are most important away game of the season, are people dressing up in fancy dress?

Lets create a carnival atmopshere in our end and spur the lads on to victory, and show the viewers on skysports how blooming good our fans our!

Also, what pub are most heading to for pre-match drinks?[/quote]This match is much much too important to turn it into some sort of end of season "carnival atmosphere" fancy dress party.  We need 100% focus and passion both on and off the pitch for the full 97 minutes.  Keep it real, keep it yellow and green!  Hopefully you can have your "carnival atmosphere a couple of weeks later in front of City Hall but at the moment there is far too much to play for.  Nothing to celebrate yet and let''s not tempt fate by putting on silly pirate costumes!

[quote user="The Anonymous One"][quote user="BedfordCanary"]Seeing as pompey is our last away game of the season, and probably are most important away game of the season, are people dressing up in fancy dress? Lets create a carnival atmopshere in our end and spur the lads on to victory, and show the viewers on skysports how blooming good our fans our! Also, what pub are most heading to for pre-match drinks?[/quote]

This match is much much too important to turn it into some sort of end of season "carnival atmosphere" fancy dress party.  We need 100% focus and passion both on and off the pitch for the full 97 minutes.  Keep it real, keep it yellow and green!  Hopefully you can have your "carnival atmosphere a couple of weeks later in front of City Hall but at the moment there is far too much to play for.  Nothing to celebrate yet and let''s not tempt fate by putting on silly pirate costumes!
[/quote]

Fully agree nothing more to add !!!

Keep focused keep behind boys all the time!

Anyone who was at Poorman Road the other night will know that Norwich City fans dont need to dress up to create a huge wall of noise. 

Leave the silly costumes at home and just bring your voice.

OTBC

[quote user="Ren"]

Anyone who was at Poorman Road the other night will know that Norwich City fans dont need to dress up to create a huge wall of noise. 

Leave the silly costumes at home and just bring your voice.

OTBC

[/quote]

I went to that as Long John Silver too[;)]