Sign in to follow this  
leicestershire canary

Lawro what a w***er

Mark Lawrenson has been at it again. This is his assessment of our chances against Villa at the weekend

''As for Norwich, it''s hard to see where their next win of any sort is going to come from and I''m afraid I can''t see them staying up''

The subject of this post says it all

OTBC

I am in the strange position of finding myself agreeing with the comments Lawro has made - 2 wins all season, unable to score and unable to defend - sounds like a relegation threatened team to me.Likewise I agree with the title of the threadOTBC

I don''t understand why this thread pops up week after week.OF COURSE he thinks we''re going to lose!!! We''re playing away at a team that finished 7th in the league last year, we have won two games all season and - let''s be honest - we haven''t really been setting the world on fire in our last few matches have we?Lawro is a total tool, but I completely understand why he predicts us to lost every week - because we usually do!

Yes we all hate Lawrenson, unfortunately we cannot argue with his assessments of City.

Our previous record and lengthy injury list certainly give most of us cause for concern, you can''t honestly expect a pundit to assess City for a result under those circumstances.

Please can we just ignore the assessments of this annoying individual and crow when we have proved him wrong on the pitch.

Bear in mind and reflect on the positive comments of Rodney Marsh and hope unlike his Brasd City predictions he is right.  

well Lawro is probably right. we have only won twice and half the squad is missing. i think theres not much chance on paper. however im still predicting 2-1 to City or 2-2

I think you''ve got to admit that the smarmy git was absolutely spot on.