Sign in to follow this  
curly_whirly_tipz

Anyone having serve concentration problems?!

I dunno bout eveyone else but I am struggling to concentrate on life in general.... I have an assignment to write for my nursing course - so far I have failed to even write the title. I think I soon would have taken up the habit of nail biting. I think I will be glad when this rollercoaster of a ride is over! (altho that will be depressing as I will have no excuse but to concentrate on the essay then lol)

Just another 12 days to go till we know where our destiny lies...

[quote user="curly_whirly_tipz"]Sorry the title is supposed to say severe* concentration problems!

[/quote]Please consentrate more......

I have the week off. Should be doing DIY or something else more productive, but NCFC at the minute is a great excuse to procastonate on message boards and twitter!

It''s not a great excuse to not do anything at work though! I agree OP, total ''mare. Can not do anything at the moment except scour this and other message boards. There''s a very good cardiff one where they are having just the same problems as we are! It''s going to be an impossible couple of weeks unless pray god it''s all decided in the next round of games. You just know that won''t happen though.