Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

Colin's at it again

I love it personally. It shows that he is seeing us a threat, and thus represents a lack of confidence in his own players to get a job completed - something which should have been done weeks ago.

A Middlesbrough, Watford and Norwich win this coming weekend please. Then we can win the title.

Either everyone hates us and wants Cardiff to go up or its a bit of managers sticking up with each other because if Jones doesn''t get Cardiff up it could be him out the door?

Or my favourite is Warnock slightly worried?

They are both bricking it as they have realised that Lambert is miles better than them at the profession they have been slogging away at for years. Dave Jones is a battler and deserves some credit for triumph over adversity, however Colin really does lack any degree of class. Look back at the clubs and towns he has been involved with over the years and you soon notice that he has a pedigree akin to pub football, compared to our King Lambert who has learned at the highest possible level from true master such as Hitzfeld and O''Neil. Our manager really does have to be one of the classiest operators out there, never once has he shown arrogance when others might clearly become big headed.

Warnock is certainly playing games, just not in a way we could ever imagine our current leaders who ever indulge in.

warnock''s got to be alittle worried. QPR are stuttering, and need a point out of either Watford or Leeds to ensure they are champions should Norwich win both their games.

I''ve just stuck on a tenner at 20-1 for Norwich to win the league. If a stingy git like me is prepared to do this, there must be a strong chance of this happening.

no wonder warnock is wingeing, this could be a spectacular fall from grace for QPR, notwithstanding any point deduction.

What a hypocrite this guy is. I actually didn''t mind QPR going up until now, but now I want them to get stuffed in last 2 games and docked points. He''s also taken a dig at the football league there, which surely isn''t wise at the moment? Prize tit

[quote user="mozzaman"]warnock''s got to be alittle worried. QPR are stuttering, and need a point out of either Watford or Leeds to ensure they are champions should Norwich win both their games. I''ve just stuck on a tenner at 20-1 for Norwich to win the league. If a stingy git like me is prepared to do this, there must be a strong chance of this happening. no wonder warnock is wingeing, this could be a spectacular fall from grace for QPR, notwithstanding any point deduction.[/quote]

It''s unlikely but certainly not impossible. We would have to win our last two games, and I can''t remember the last time we won five on the trot, and QPR would have to lose away at Watford and at home to Leeds. Blimey, if QPR lose away on the ploughed field they call a pitch at Malky''s Watford and by heck that really is a possibility they would then have to face Leeds at home with Leeds potentially still in a play-off slot chance or looking to spoil QPR''s title celebrations or both !

do you know the best thing about cardiff and qpr moaning?Norwich have just got on with it, and not got involved with these mind gamesLambert has just ignored it and worried about 1 thing only, the results of his teameven if Norwich had to play 3 game in 4 days, he wouldnt moan, just get on with it and stay professional, as they know they have no control over fixtures.

Why do they conveniently ignore our own fixture schedule. Yes we had extra days at one stage this month but so did they at another stage.We played on April:9th, 12th 15th 21st 25thThey played on April:9th 12th 18th 23rd 25thErgo, they got THREE days more rest than us prior to their game on 18th, and we got TWO days more rest than them prior to Derby. So actually Colin, you f****** sour old tw@t, your sorry bunch of flash harrys have had MORE recovery time between games this month than we have!!

I don''t recall Messers Jones and Warnock moaning about the fixture list when we had to play three games in six days (two away from home on the trot) earlier this month and we were only picking up only four out of nine points in the process?

Walking the league last season, pulling off so many results with late goals, giving the binners a good spanking - twice, and now this.

iI would be too much to dream that we beat Portsmouth after QPR had lost at Watford. Then 90mins (or 96 for us !) from possibly lifting the title on the last day.

It could never happen, could it .............. ?

[quote user="Jin - York Canary"]What a hypocrite this guy is. I actually didn''t mind QPR going up until now, but now I want them to get stuffed in last 2 games and docked points. He''s also taken a dig at the football league there, which surely isn''t wise at the moment? Prize tit[/quote]

Well the FA could read into it like I did, meaning we are in an old boys network or we have bribed them, with his remarks its got to be worth a charge of disrepute on the cards hope so and now hoping they get maximum points deduction 18 should cover it

"

Walking the league last season, pulling off so many results with late goals, giving the binners a good spanking - twice, and now this.

iI would be too much to dream that we beat Portsmouth after QPR had lost at Watford. Then 90mins (or 96 for us !) from possibly lifting the title on the last day.

It could never happen, could it .............. ? "

20/1 says it will! I was talked into this optimism and subsequent bet yesterday. My initial reaction was "dream on", but on closer inspection, far far stranger things have happened.

Fingers crossed. Im wearing my 99-00 home socks in bed at night now. Every little helps.

OTBC