Sign in to follow this  
Legend Iwan

Jackson

Quality player who just needed a run in the team and a bit of time to bed in!

His record at Gillingham speaks for itself but now he is doing it for us as well.

[quote user="John"]Still won''t cut it.
[/quote]

I can''t quite tell if this is a dismal attempt at sarcasm, or in fact, you actually don''t think he is Championship striker. I''m guessing from the lack of a smiley it''s the latter.

What''s he got to do to prove people he is good enough in this league?

[quote user="Ncfc"]Yes and to think plenty on here would have swapped him for Cody a few weeks ago .
[/quote]

They could be playing together next season, and their pace will be priceless !!!

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[quote user="John"]Still won''t cut it.[/quote]

I can''t quite tell if this is a dismal attempt at sarcasm, or in fact, you actually don''t think he is Championship striker. I''m guessing from the lack of a smiley it''s the latter.

[/quote]Dismal???... I''m hurt. [:(]

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[/quote]I would have thought that was obvious.  He needs to go to his local Council office and change his name by deed poll to Cody Macdonald.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[quote user="John"]Still won''t cut it.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I would have thought that was obvious.  He needs to go to his local Council office and change his name by deed poll to Cody Macdonald.

[/quote]

Well I''ve been told. [;)]

Also, John, just noticed you did have a smiley at the top of you post. Please put it after in future. [:)] Still not the greatest attempt, though. [;)]

[quote user="John"]Still won''t cut it.[/quote]Won''t cut what? Your ignorance? Your stupidity?The lad has found his feet at exactly the right time and has worked wonders for the team. He''s not yet a legend, however he is making a name for himself in Norwich City lore.Now, if your comment is regarding the premier league, then it''s even more stupid, since we have no idea what the team will look like next season.

[quote user="Legend Iwan"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[/quote]I would have thought that was obvious.  He needs to go to his local Council office and change his name by deed poll to Cody Macdonald.[/quote]

Well I''ve been told. [;)]

Also, John, just noticed you did have a smiley at the top of you post. Please put it after in future. [:)] Still not the greatest attempt, though. [;)]

[/quote]Still got round you however. [;)]

[quote user="milehighcanary"][quote user="John"]Still won''t cut it.[/quote]Won''t cut what? Your ignorance? Your stupidity?The lad has found his feet at exactly the right time and has worked wonders for the team. He''s not yet a legend, however he is making a name for himself in Norwich City lore.Now, if your comment is regarding the premier league, then it''s even more stupid, since we have no idea what the team will look like next season.[/quote]

oops.... didn''t see the smiley either....Can I buy you a pint?  [B]  [:D]

[quote user="milehighcanary"][quote user="John"]Still won''t cut it.[/quote]Won''t cut what? Your ignorance? Your stupidity?The lad has found his feet at exactly the right time and has worked wonders for the team. He''s not yet a legend, however he is making a name for himself in Norwich City lore.Now, if your comment is regarding the premier league, then it''s even more stupid, since we have no idea what the team will look like next season.[/quote][^o)]Well this ''sarcasm thing'' is much easier than i thought.

[quote user="milehighcanary"][quote user="milehighcanary"][quote user="John"]Still won''t cut it.[/quote]Won''t cut what? Your ignorance? Your stupidity?The lad has found his feet at exactly the right time and has worked wonders for the team. He''s not yet a legend, however he is making a name for himself in Norwich City lore.Now, if your comment is regarding the premier league, then it''s even more stupid, since we have no idea what the team will look like next season.[/quote]

oops.... didn''t see the smiley either....Can I buy you a pint?  [B]  [:D][/quote][:)]I''ll be holding that one to you. [;)] [Y]

Actually he is playing his way into POTS just for the impact he''s having

Jackson is using his pace much more intelligently now and that is bloody dangerous for any defence.. can finish both feet (can even head apparently now!!), works his arse off and chases everything and everyone and already has 2 hat-tricks in this half of season. He might even sneak onto the top 10 list of scorers at this late stage in Champs. Incredible turnaround- and he''s still 24 isn''t he? So plenty more to learn yet.. Confidence really does make all the difference - the way PL puts his arm around every player that comes off the pitch and gives them a few words must make all the difference to those boys. Well done lads, each and every one of them and all the staff and fans for cheering them to the end..we CAN do this!

[quote user="John"][quote user="milehighcanary"][quote user="John"]Still won''t cut it.[/quote]Won''t cut what? Your ignorance? Your stupidity?The lad has found his feet at exactly the right time and has worked wonders for the team. He''s not yet a legend, however he is making a name for himself in Norwich City lore.Now, if your comment is regarding the premier league, then it''s even more stupid, since we have no idea what the team will look like next season.[/quote][^o)]Well this ''sarcasm thing'' is much easier than i thought.[/quote]

Apology is on the previous page.....Passions are high!!!!

[quote user="milehighcanary"][quote user="John"][quote user="milehighcanary"][quote user="John"]Still won''t cut it.[/quote]Won''t cut what? Your ignorance? Your stupidity?The lad has found his feet at exactly the right time and has worked wonders for the team. He''s not yet a legend, however he is making a name for himself in Norwich City lore.Now, if your comment is regarding the premier league, then it''s even more stupid, since we have no idea what the team will look like next season.[/quote][^o)]Well this ''sarcasm thing'' is much easier than i thought.[/quote]

Apology is on the previous page.....Passions are high!!!!

[/quote]I''ve clocked on to it fella, no hard feelings. [Y]

Though i''m anticipating a lot of hate mail from the ''first page'' readers at this rate.

He is in terrific form and his big improvement has come at just the right time. Great for him and crucial for us. I''m pleased for him, and he''s making a fantastic contribution.

Yeah I can firmly say Jackson has proved me wrong and the humble pie tastes nice.I said he would not make it and was scared of big defenders.Today he proved me totally wrong and I think he will just get better.

[quote user="sonyc"]Actually he is playing his way into POTS just for the impact he''s having[/quote]Easy tiger, I wouldnt quite take it that far.....Give the lad a cartoon of Ribena sure but POTS is certainly reserved for Holt / Wes / Crofts / R.Martin ??!

His second goal was pure class!!!

Special Mention for Russ today, he was so determined to win it!!! Quality FB.

His name is Jackson, Simeon Jackson,He makes me happy, when skies are grey,He''ll score a hattrick, Simeon Jackson,And help chase, the blue scum awaaay!If there was ever a time to hit form, Jacko has nailed it [:D]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Yeah I can firmly say Jackson has proved me wrong and the humble pie tastes nice.I said he would not make it and was scared of big defenders.Today he proved me totally wrong and I think he will just get better.

[/quote]Did it look like this one?[IMG]http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/humble_pie.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="John"]Still won''t cut it.[/quote]The annoying thing about when people used to say this was that Jackson was always on the verge of getting the goals he now is, There have been plenty of games, such as Doncaster at home (one where many would say he had a poor game) where he spent most of the game just one good pass away from a run in behind the last defenders and in all likelihood getting a goal, after they equalised we seemed to descend into playing impatient (possibly crowd influenced) hoofball which didn''t suit Jacksons style and he was correctly taken off. But that game, as in ALL ive seen Jackson play this season, he put in 100% and was always capable of enjoying the goals or ''form'' he is now reaching. Im glad he has done it and is now accepted as come the end of the season, being it autos or through the playoffs, he could really be the difference.Hes a real asset to this club and hes the perfect type of ''hungry'' player which I think defines all of Paul Lamberts signings, regardless of what league we are in next season I hope he''s still a player of NCFC.