Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Score predictions for our (us and the welsh moaners) final 2 games

Cardiff V Boro'':  Boro'' aren''t push overs and it really wouldnt surprise me to see this game end up all square. 1-1

Pompey V Norwich: Just like Boro'' I can see Pompey being difficult (they''ve got nothing to play for but then neither did Derby!). 3-1 Portsmouth.

So on the final day we''ll be level on points -80 with a slightly worse goal difference but I think Burnley will beat Cardiff or at least draw, I just cant see the welsh winning at Turf Moor.

Norwich to beat Coventry 3-2 with a Russell Martin winner in the 88th winner! Even more mayhem than yesterday!

What does everybody else think? OTBC

Right, this is what will happen;

Portsmouth 1

Norwich 1

Cardiff 1

M''boro 2

Norwich 3

Coventry 0

Burnley 2

Cardiff 2

Norwich 84 points

Cardiff 80 points

Job done[:D]

Cardiff 1-1 MiddlesbroughPortsmouth 1-2 NorwichBurnley 0-1 CardiffNorwich 2-2 CoventryMarlon King to hit the bar in stoppage time... a goal which would''ve sent Cardiff up on goal difference (by one goal!!). [+o(]

Cardiff 2 - 0 Middlesbourgh~ Middlesbrough aren''t looking all that easy a side to beat at this stage of the season. The efficiency of Cardiff this late in the day will prove too much in my mind however, especially with it being at home.In spite of the managers grumbling, the players themselves seem to be taking the pressure in their stride. With the that mindset they can be a heck of a force in this league.Burnley 1 - 4 Cardiff~ Burnley are tough at home, but you''re bound to get a freakish result or two on the final day. If the Clarets are still in the running on the final day, they''ll probably be on the fringe of it, given their fixture away at Leeds prior to the game. As soon as anything on the day falls in Cardiff''s favour, i''d sense an air of capitulation about Burnley, and Cardiff in turn to act ruthlessly and sure up their destiny.-Portsmouth 4 - 2 Norwich~ We''ll try, perhaps overly so, to the point where we become overly exposed. With D''Urso in company i can only see his bizarre officiating exacerbating the whole debacle (to be?). Has the potential for a bit of a ''Tranmere away'' moment for us, only this time it matters.The nerves running through this club also have me cautious, for now our lofty position has clearly hit home, not only with the players, but Lambert, in front of the camera''s. This ''feeling'' could do far more in crippling us at Fratton Park than Portsmouth themselves, even with the ''no one get''s a double over Lambert'' mentality.Norwich 1 - 1 Coventry~ *WDWWDL* They''ve proven to be really sturn in this final stretch Coventry, a far stronger unit, since Boothroyd departed. I can too easily picture them causing us all kinds of frustration on the final day.

... I can only excuse my self by saying i''m all to use to life dealing it''s cruel blows in these defining moments as a football fan.

Cardiff 1-0 loss to Boro and a Norwich 2-1 win at Pompey to Silence the Lambs. [:)]

Burnley need to win their next game (Leeds away, I think) to keep their playoff chances alive, otherwise they''ll mentally be on holiday. I don''t think Cardiff will drop points so we need to win both games.  However, I''ve never seen a City side with this much will to win and backbone, and I think we can finish the job with two wins.  More worried about Coventry at home than Portsmouth away, to be honest.