Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

WORST HAM !

Anyone see the FA Cup highlights of Hammers V Harrods 1st X1 last night? Apart from the fact W/Ham should have had the game sown up in the first 40 mins, did you see the state of the "playing surface". It makes our pitch look like a bowling green. I''ve seen more grass on the moons surface!. I wonder if they have considered paying "Dodgy Bert''s Landscape Gardeners PLC" the handsome sum of £650.000 to re-lay and re-seed the pitch...

Anyway, great game to watch and I thought the Hammers should have "Hammered" Fulham, but they missed out on a dream £1,000,000 paycheck against Man U. Still as Pardew said, the best side in the 1st Division can now concentrate on the league!!!

I used to have some respect for Pardew but he''s become a right tw*t since he took over at WHU. Soon as he gets a (reasonably) big job he''s all up himself, best side in the division blah blah, we deserved to win at Norwich cos we gave them their goal blah blah.
Well Alan, news for you, if you were such a great team, you wouldn''t give away goals like that. We don''t, that''s why we''re top of the league and why you''re utterly shafted if you don''t take your sorry bunch of cockneys into the prem!

Why is it, when measuring how good a team is or summarising a game, managers like Pardew, Colin W and Potato Face ignore the fact that they let hatfuls of goals in ''cos of their inept sunday league defending and claim that they are the greatest team in the division!!

Gets my goat!!

excelent post a1
so good i had to read it twice
i put it down to jelousy all the managers getting ar**y
cos they cant compete with our little Norfolk club
and as for hucks i believe hes a fair player
the bloke travel at such lightning pace,if yer get in his
way hes going to go over ,poor chap just cant slow down

Cheers skin em!

It''s about time some local reporter down the road asked potato man if he still feels he has the best team in the league whilst showing him some video replay footage of Mr Diallo and Mr Santos and their legendary defending, or a compilation of Shefki Donki howlers. There''d be enough material there for Rory McGrath to do a whole video!

P.S Your alias makes me laugh - is it supposed to be ironic?! Iwan has many fine attributes but that ''aint one of them!