Sign in to follow this  
Mr Brownstone

Russell Martin

I thought he was outstanding today, good in the tackle and put some great balls in to the box. If our goals had been scored by 3 different players then he''s Man Of The Match. His performance in the last 10 minutes was World Class.

I agree he was excellent today, I think he''s the only player to have played every minute of this season and his last minute goal against Cardiff is looking more and more vital.

A true candidate for POTS.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]I thought he was outstanding today, good in the tackle and put some great balls in to the box. If our goals had been scored by 3 different players then he''s Man Of The Match. His performance in the last 10 minutes was World Class.[/quote]

Top quality player, perfect for the way we play, would get my vote for the most improved player in the squad!

Totally agree. Just before he made that towering run down the right, he was absolutely knackered and couldn''t receive the ball from Ruddy. A minute later and he was raiding down the right again. Top man!!

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

I agree he was excellent today, I think he''s the only player to have played every minute of this season and his last minute goal against Cardiff is looking more and more vital.

A true candidate for POTS.

[/quote]He has! [:)]I love him. Just his effort and passion, what a man! I had the pleasure of meeting his brothers on the train to scum away, a very hard working man! A very down to earth bloke according to them! Deserves all the praise he gets! Glad he has proved his doubters wrong, and oh my there was plenty!

[quote user="Bird Table"]The Norfolk Cafu - my player of the season. How many other Championship sides can boast such a classy defender?[/quote]None. Kept Bellamy, Taarabt, Sinclair, Wickham all quiet! [:)]

The Norfolk Cafu has snuck up on the rails to become my Player of the Season; he''s been so reliable, weighed in with some crucial goals and has set up quite a few as well. If there''s a better right back in the Division, I''ve yet to see him.

He cramped up about 2 minutes before the end of normal time and still he kept going forward. Didn''t have the energy to join in with the bundle in front of the Snakepit so just stayed in front of the Barclay - completely knackered!

Russell Martin is the best defender at the club... No dispute!there wont be an easy ride for premiership players next season, wouldnt mind seeing him stick Anelka on his arris too!

[quote user="LinkNR9"]The Norfolk Cafu has snuck up on the rails to become my Player of the Season; he''s been so reliable, weighed in with some crucial goals and has set up quite a few as well. If there''s a better right back in the Division, I''ve yet to see him.[/quote]i did like the chap QPR had at RB from spurs on loan

I think our late win today was very much down to his tremendous efforts in pressurising Derby in the final minutes. Excellent pro. Only minor whinge - crossing needs improving.

I agree, he got stronger as the match went on. He was superb in those closing minutes.He must be in there for POS along with Holty and Wes.

He has been absolutely brilliant this season! He has defintely proved all those wrong who didn''t believe in him at the begining of the season. Such a modest man and in his interviews so honest and shows such passion, promoting what football is really about. A true asset to the club. Easily my POTS.

Met him at the away supporters party at carrow road last night, top man, he was the one player who was happy to talk to everyone. He''s got my vote now for POTS!!

Met him at the away supporters party at carrow road last night, top man, he was the one player who was happy to talk to everyone. He''s got my vote now for POTS!!

I second that, he is a very friendly down to earth chap, good to know hes good off the field as well as quality on it!!