Sign in to follow this  
SeniorCanary

Portsmouth FC site says they still have tickets!?

Just been on the Portsmouth FC site and you can buy tickets for their away end ''milton end''?

Why didn''t they send more tickets to us?

Got mine yesterday morning. Only 1500 went in the ballot but didn`t get the impression that there were too many left- the bloke told me "We thought we`d sold out but we found some more"!

I just bought mine, I think there''s still quite a few left.

The Monday night kick off time probably puts a few off travelling, as it''s impossible to get there by any other means apart from car or club coach.

For any London based fans the Capital Canaries are running a trip, get back to Waterloo at 00:32.  For more details follow the link in my signature.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]For any London based fans the Capital Canaries are running a trip, get back to Waterloo at 00:32.  For more details follow the link in my signature.

[/quote]

Matt..

I sent a couple of emails to the capitals a few weeks ago but didn''t get a reply. Is the email contact on the Official Site still the correct one?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Matt..

I sent a couple of emails to the capitals a few weeks ago but didn''t get a reply. Is the email contact on the Official Site still the correct one?

[/quote]I''ve just had a look and all emails sent to that address should be picked up by Gav, our chairman.  We''ve got a committee meeting next Tuesday night, I can check then to make sure everything is being received ok.  Do you mind me asking what it''s about?

I''m in row Q

5 rows from the back

I shall probably go as a sailor - that way I can be in fancy dress but still get served in any pubs near to the ground

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Matt..

[/quote]

I''ve just had a look and all emails sent to that address should be picked up by Gav, our chairman.  We''ve got a committee meeting next Tuesday night, I can check then to make sure everything is being received ok.  Do you mind me asking what it''s about?

[/quote]

It was about a quiz being held in Norwich between the various fan groups. I know that the majority of capitals live many miles away but I was under the impression some were more local so thought it may be of interest.

[quote user="City1st"]I''m in row Q 5 rows from the back I shall probably go as a sailor - that way I can be in fancy dress but still get served in any pubs near to the ground[/quote]

Hello Sailor....

I''m block Q row E. Keep an eye out for my Long John Silver outfit[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

It was about a quiz being held in Norwich between the various fan groups. I know that the majority of capitals live many miles away but I was under the impression some were more local so thought it may be of interest.

[/quote]

I''ll have an ask and get back to you.  I''ve been away for a few weeks, so a little out of the loop!

Anyone know if the local plod are likely to hold City fans back after this game or will it be the usual procedure ?

[quote]Anyone know if the local plod are likely to hold City fans back after this game or will it be the usual procedure ?[/quote]I can''t see why they would, especially as it''s Pompey''s last home match and they''ll presumably due a lap of honour etc.

[quote user="merson_dim"]anyone else still not got their tickets?
[/quote]

i havent but i went in ticket office yesterday and they said it took ages to process them. but i have been charged and they''re in the post, so just wait :D

OTBC

cheers

It''s just I want to catch the 22.03 out of Fratton, it''s about 10 mins walk and I presumed that the game should be over by 9.45''ish so allowing 5 mins get out of the ground I''ll just make it

Assuming it''s not a draw and the Football league don''t have to add extra time until we score !

[quote user="merson_dim"]anyone else still not got their tickets?[/quote]

Not got my ticket yet either. Trying to get through to the Ticket Office at the moment is proveing a nightmare. You either get a message saying that the queue for the ticket office is now full or I got in the queue during my lunchbreak today at number 8 and after 15 mins was only down to number 6 in the queue, so gave up waiting.

Phoned yesterday, arrived this morning

"Hello Sailor....

I''m block Q row E. Keep an eye out for my Long John Silver outfit "

I''m in Block M (row Q) so it sounds like I''m pretty much on one of the the far sides of the stand.

I might even glam up as a Wren, that way I can not only drink in the local pubs, but get my drinks bought for me as well - "hello cheekie"

Mind you, I''ll probably be the only one going into the ground p!ssed as a parrot on port and lemons