Sign in to follow this  
Captain Fantastic

Portsmouth Application

Seems a little irrelevant that there was an application for it now doesn''t it? Only half allocation gone can anyone see why that is? Besides it being on sky it could be the most important game in recent history, I for one just couldn''t miss it!

I''m not going, will be watching it on sky - haven''t got the funds for many away games because I have to travel from Nottingham and back for every home game, but yes this did surprise me too considering we have taken much larger away support to games earlier on in the season when we had a hell of a lot less at stake

I would guess that the factors of live tv, distance, time as it''s going to be an early hours return to Norwich etc. all contribute. I was going to watch it on tv but have just bought tickets to be there. I missed out at Charlton last season because of work but this year I''m determined to be wherever we are when we get promoted...sod the fact that I will probably only have an hour''s sleep after.

It''s entirely down to it being on Sky, if it had been on the Saturday at 3pm it would have been well oversubscribed. Fact is the evening kick off means it''s completely impossible to get home to anywhere further than London on public transport. I''ve had to take Tuesday off work and will probably have to stop overnight in London. Worth it if we win though.

tickets are only £20 and I can totally understand anyone not going for a whole host of reasons, but at the same time surely its got to be worth getting home late, being tired for work on tuesday etc and I would urge as many of you to make the trip as possible - it could just make the difference, and you just could be there the night Norwich get promoted..

I still think it will end up selling out or near enough selling out anyway. I think alot of people will end up going just because of the fact that we could go up