Sign in to follow this  
john

cardiff city online (fans forum)

i joined this forum the other day to see what the cardiff fans were moaning about, and they were moaning about everything to be honest.

once they clocked me on their site all the inbred jokes come flooding in and delia this and that, and six fingers blah blah, so i gave as good as i got and got banned....Angry [:@]

so if anyone else wants to join and give them some stick back .....

there was also a love in between them and qpr about how much they hope each other go up because they both hate norwich..

i told them to get a room...... and got some more flack... quite fun reallyBig Smile [:D]

So those from the famous hot bed of genetic diversity that is Cardiff are calling US inbred? HAHA - The irony...

Most QPR fans are alright on the whole I reckon - but have honestly never met a decent one who supports Baaadiff.

If I was them I''d want the ''smaller club with less money'' to get promoted along with their team so they were ''less of threat'' in the premier league. Like it was said above though..look at the league and our own club and don''t bother with their boards mate. Maybe when the season is over, but for now just stick to us lot and the Yellows! OTBC