Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Canary

WARNOCK AND JONES MOANING

With Warnock and Jones moaning about our fixtures I really they get exaclty what they deserve. I didn''t see them complaining about our fixtures when we played Swansea Saturday evening, then again on Tuesday against Watford and Notingham Forest on the Friday, so 3 games in 6 days? I also didnt see Dave Jones complainin their Cardiff match against Middlesbrough is earlier therefore in pole position to apply pressure.Real reason is these two are worried by our form and dominance. They have a lot of pressure to go up and they cant stand the prospect of under-dogs Norwich going up.QPR have bent the rules and cheated no way about it. Their fixtures of Watford away and Leeds at home are not ''give me''s'' at all and if they get even 3 points deducted we could go up as Champions. If they do go up hopefully he''ll get sacked as rumoured in press. The guy is a first class prat

It just shows how irritated people feel about it. It''s really infuriating, particularly as Lambert has done nothing to deserve it (apart from getting the team into a great position in the table). They ignore us all season, then at the business end they try to undermine us. I didn''t have any feelings either way about QPR before, now I''d love them to slip up. Cardiff are simply hideous through and through, so no surprise that Jones is squealing.

[quote user="Canarino"]It just shows how irritated people feel about it. It''s really infuriating, particularly as Lambert has done nothing to deserve it (apart from getting the team into a great position in the table). They ignore us all season, then at the business end they try to undermine us. I didn''t have any feelings either way about QPR before, now I''d love them to slip up. Cardiff are simply hideous through and through, so no surprise that Jones is squealing.[/quote]

Also they fear Bigger Clubs than them for which we are, the attendances prove that, Mon us 26,065 QPR 17.399. Cardiff 12.818, fare enough they were away but poor support and Swansea could only get 16,001,wonder who the 1 was. But in there moaning and bleeting I hear none of them mentioning we played SWANSEA AWAY, WATFORD AWAY AND FOREST AT HOME all in six days, sorry for shouting, but I do really hope the FA do to QPR what they did to swindon, Let them go all the way to the end think they are promoted and then deduct 18 points and relegate to league 1.  

Jones is a squealer, I can see him in Deliverance playing the Ned Beatty part.

Warnock needs to be careful whinging about unfairness, he wants to watch out that the FA don''t take it as criticism too. The FA won''t think that QPR have been sinned against and that the books need a bit of balancing, they don''t see it like that. They''ll take it personally and hopefully come down hard on the club not just Warnock.

Jones must really hate us. Wasn''t he in charge of Wolves when we dumped them out of the play offs in 2002? He must be sensing deja vu!

“They must know somebody at the Football League, Norwich, getting their fixtures like they have,” said Warnock yesterday.

“Poor old Dave Jones was moaning about it the other day, I think Delia Smith must be cooking something for them.”

At least we don''t have an owner who cooks the books.

The issue is based on the Norwich Ipswich fixture being on Thursday and they (QPR and Cardiff) played on Saturday and then like Norwich played again on Monday.

The two moaners Warnock and Jones need to talk to the Police who said that the Norwich Ipswich fixture on the Thursday as this was "safer" for the supporters.

Warnock and Jones need to concentrate on their teams and not on fixtures of other clubs!!

jones the moan never forgave us for beating wolves to the play off final in2002. The following season jones said at a post match interview at carrow road "we''ve seen this lot off " in a very snide and disrespectfull way. Compare that to the way PL conducts his interviews.

[quote user="a1canary"]Jones must really hate us. Wasn''t he in charge of Wolves when we dumped them out of the play offs in 2002? He must be sensing deja vu![/quote]

Yes he was. In fact the night before the game the Wolves team stayed at Sprowston Hall/Manor hotel. I was there for my sister''s wedding and me and some mates were winding up the Wolves party until the early hours of the morning! Throughout it all Jones sat there with a face like a smacked arse, all they kept repeating was they were going to win the game. It amazed me at the time how cocky they were and that they were still up drinking till around 2-3 AM.

They got what they deserved the next day though.

I like to think me and my mates played a tiny little part in that by pissing them off and keeping them up arguing the previous night!

You may thank me...

;)

You don''t hear Lambert complaining about any other teams do you? Thats because he doesn''t give a flying fudge about any other team apart from our own. So why don''t these pair of twits take note and concentrate on making sure that they get their own teams promoted, rather than playing childish games. I think its clear that only one of the top 4 contenders in the Championship will be managing a big side in the future, perhaps that''s why they are so besotted by us!

[quote user="Hunter106"]You don''t hear Lambert complaining about any other teams do you? Thats because he doesn''t give a flying fudge about any other team apart from our own. So why don''t these pair of twits take note and concentrate on making sure that they get their own teams promoted, rather than playing childish games. I think its clear that only one of the top 4 contenders in the Championship will be managing a big side in the future, perhaps that''s why they are so besotted by us![/quote]

Nail on head, a confident manager is only concerned about the performance of his own team, both these t0ssers are worried men. The more they whinge the better I feel. 

17.20 Saturday to 19.45 Friday

is 6 days (plus 2 and a half hours)

Not seven days, I''m afraid

Think Colin knows that if his side bottle it on Saturday, which is more than feasible at Watford especially as the Hornets played them off the park at Loftus Rd, and we were to win on Monday, you just know they''d lose to Leeds at home on the final day. Leeds have been great away all season as Colin is very much aware, and that coupled with the pressure... Colin''s definitely feeling it big time.

Pompey''s the tough one for me, not that I don''t rate Coventry but I do think we''ll do them. I know we''ve got more than what''s needed to do the job, and Holt''s due a goal or two... But winning at Pompey just seems too good to be true. I can''t remember an end to a season like it. In a nutshell, Warnock and Jones moaning is a huge compliment to us, and that''s exactly the only way we should see it.

Would agree that Jones IS a moaning old git period but in this particular instance I think Colin has been critized regarding his remarks about Delia, etc.It''s obvious that those remarks were said '' tongue-in-cheek '' but it is pretty hilarious how Colin can''t say a dickie bird about a possible QPR points deduction given all his raving about West Ham and the Tevez affair when he was at Sheff Utd......