Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

What's everyone's record this season?

Only Missed Watford & Scunthorpe at home

Two away - a win & a draw

Been to 5 away this season, and only saw one win, 3-0 at Bristol City. Other games were draws at Crystal Palace, Leeds, Watford and QPR, so at least I haven''t seen us lose. [:D]

home matches in boldForest 1-1QPR 0-0Millwall 1-1Leeds 1-1Pompey 0-2Sheff Utd 4-2Cardiff 1-1Palace 0-0Watford 2-2Ipswich 5-1Derby 3-2Pompey ?-?

home P5 W2 D2 L1away P6 W1 D5 L0overall P11 W3 D7 L1 - (16 points from 11 games - waaaay too many draws!) but i remember doing away games 3-4 years ago and my record over 2 seasons was something like P16 W0 D3 L13 so im not about to start complaining! See you at Pompey..

A homer I''m afraid 8 homes, first 4 were Hull (lost), C Palace (lost), Burnley (draw) and Pompey (lost) didn''t look too encouraging at the time.  Since then Millwall (won), PNE (draw), Scunny (won) and Derby (won), all wins include extra time goals, what entertainment. 

I''ve been to all the home games including cup games, so whatever our home record is.

I also went to Swansea and Watford away so a draw and a loss, so you will be pleased to know I am not going to Portsmouth [:P]

[quote user="Boyo"]

I''ve been to all the home games including cup games, so whatever our home record is.

I also went to Swansea and Watford away so a draw and a loss, so you will be pleased to know I am not going to Portsmouth [:P]

[/quote]

I also went to the Ipswich beam-back as well just to let you know!

Not been to the games I had hoped this season but here goes:

Home:

Watford - Lost 2-3

Hull - Lost 0-2

Leicester - Won 4-3

Portsmouth - Lost 0-2

Sheffield United - Won 4-2

Nottingham Forest - Won 2-1

Derby - Won 3-2

Played 7, Won 4, Drawn 0, Lost 3, For 15, Against 15, Points 12.

Away:

Derby - Won 2-1

Middlesbrough - Drew 1-1

Sheffield United - Won 2-1

Leicester - Won 3-2

Played 4, Won 3, Drawn 1, Lost 0, For 8, Against 5, Points 10

Overall: Played 11, Won 7, Drawn 1, Lost 3, For 23, Against 20, Points 22.

Slightly better than the clubs overall record.

Been to every home game

Away games:

Derby - Win

Middlesborough - Draw

Leeds - Draw

Leicester - Win

Watford - Draw

Ipswich - Win

Quite bad this year due to finances and time available, only managed 3 away games:A Cardiff (Lost 3-1)A Derby (Won 1-2)A Swansea (Lost 3-0)Lost - 2Won - 1So not a great record, and I would be going to the Pompey game if I was back in Southampton in time but, as it is, I can''t. Don''t know if that''s a good or bad thing!

every home game bar watford, swansea, portsmouth. never seem them lose though since wearing my norwich top, so i will be wearing that again for the coventry one and wear my away one for the pompey game lol bloody superstitions.

Home games... I have seen them all except the Sheff Utd at home one just after Christmas.Away... Won 4, Drawn 2, Lost 1 (victories at Scunthorpe, Preston, Leicester and Ipswich, draws at Hull and Leeds with the defeat coming at Burnley)

My wife works Saturdays and we have a young son, who I am gradually blooding but only at matches where I think both of us can cope, so living in Sheff have been restricted to away matches nearby at:Scunthorpe (w 1-0)Doncaster (l 3-1)Derby (w 2-1)Sheff Utd (w 2-1)Barnsley (w 3-0) (not so many Corporate invites either this year Tangy).  A relatively good record at 80%.Next year with potentially the nearest grounds being Eastlands, Old Trafford and Britannia Stadium it could be even worse, even if my son is a year older.  Yorkshire is going through a real footballing slump at present - time to move?

All home games & 2 cup games, 14 away games -

Forest (Draw)

Preston (Win)

QPR (Draw)

Reading (Draw)

Derby (Win)

Coventry (Win)

Sheffield Utd (Win)

Palace (Draw)

Barnsley (Win)

Leicester (Win)

Hull (Draw)

Swansea (Loss)

Watford (Draw)

Ipswich (Win)

Going to Pompey too, not bad for a 15 year old :)