Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

What's everyone's record this season?

For various reasons I haven''t been able to get to many games this season but my record stands at:Matches: 10Won: 8Lost: 1Drawn: 1What''s everyone''s record so far this season and who do we want to be keeping away from Fratton Park & FCR in the next couple of weeks?(Some may be pleased to know I am off to Cov - unfortunately not Portsmouth, was gonna go until bloody sky moved it making it all but impossible to go with school the next day...)

Matches: 32 (22 home, 10 away)

Won: 17

Lost: 4

Drawn: 11

Got an unbeaten away record (4 wins, 6 draws) so hoping to keep that going at Portsmouth.

ST holder so our home record as it is and away im played 2 won 2 scored 4 conceeded 2 goal difference of 2.

Preston && Leicester where the Away games.

Home: 21 (Missed Monday due to illness :( worst game to miss)- so home record before that.

Away: 2- 2 draws. I also went to the Beamback of Ipswich. Also going to the Portsmouth game.

[quote user="zak123"]Home: 21 (Missed Monday due to illness :( worst game to miss)- so home record before that.

Away: 2- 2 draws. I also went to the Beamback of Ipswich. Also going to the Portsmouth game.[/quote]Gah, call yourself a fan [;)]

Season ticket holder, been to every game except Crystal Palace - so our home record minus Crystal Palace. Away games - Nottingham Forest - 1-1. Derby 1-2  and Leeds 2-2

ST holder... missed a few games early this season due to my nursing placement but not missed any since Sept.

Away record: been to Leeds 2-2

Hull 1-1

Swansea 0-3.... so I am due a win when we visit Portsmouth surely?!

All home league and cup games + Forest, Doncaster, QPR, Palace and Barnsley away. I make that won 15, drawn 8, lost 6.

None... along with thousands of other genuine City supporters for a whole variety of reasons.

[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/TheCanaries.png[/IMG]On a serious note an updated version of the above has been released for charity, you can read about it HEREMatch record, not managed any away days this season [:''(] been to all Home games except Burnley.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]None... along with thousands of other genuine City supporters for a whole variety of reasons.

[/quote][IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/bla-bla-emoticon.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]None... along with thousands of other genuine City supporters for a whole variety of reasons.

[/quote]Hehe! So, if the 25,000 ever become "genuine City supporters" then the club will fold, leaving the "genuine City supporters" to find another club to genuinely support.

Infinite...... 

been to: 7...ALL AWAY

Won:4=Preston,Derby,Barnsley,Sheff u

Draw: 2=Hull,Leeds

Lost:1=Burnley

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Fair play to everyone who has been to all the whole games this season, cracking support lads [Y]
[/quote]

do you mean home games

or are you having a dig at fans who leave early?? [;)]

Time to blow my own trumpet..... Done every game home and away! Have got a list at work as to how many miles I''ve done and how much it has cost.Will post it up on here if anyone is interested.

Away st holder, been to every game so league record is p44, w 22, d 14, l 8! Cant remember cup ''runs'' but went to all! Great season!!

My record is as it stands not that impressive. I plan to make it better by going to university in the UK and (at least) attend away games close to that university (that will not happen however until after 2-5 years). I''ve however watched all televised games.Record this season:Matches: 0Won: 0Lost: 0Drawn: 0Location: IcelandAll-time record:Matches: 1Won: 1Goals For: 3Goals Against: 2Fans around me: WBAWhy: I dont know, I was just in the wrong end so I sat quietly all game long hoping to be not beat up.Location: Fortress CR.

I had really bad start this season - I was convinced to be a jinx. My first three games produced nil goals!

0-2 Hull

0-0 QPR

0-2 Portsmouth

4-2 Sheff U

1-1 Cardiff

2-1 Reading

2-2 Leeds

2-2 Watford

5-1 Ipswich

?-? Coventry

not as many as I''ve liked...but I''ve put plenty of miles in over the years...

been to: 5 AWAY, 4 draws. QPR, Millwall, Palarse, Watford. (remember only win once in blue moon in the capital - so i''m used to it). 1 loss - Cardiff.

1 at Home - Derby - Won. Plus my 5 year old got to kick a ball around with captain canary at HT. ;0)

...and Cov at home. so fingers x''ed on that one.

From Essex have only missed 2 home games (inc cup) against Doncaster and Reading

Went to Watford away.

So in the league Seen 21, W 12, D 5, L4

Total Round trip miles (inc cup) 5,350

(Also did the 2 premiership friendlies and dagenham)