Sign in to follow this  
henrik

whenever we've lost at home to a team

we''ve drawn away from home. Lets hop we can do one better on Monday! If not, we really are set for a roller coaster last day of the season!

[quote user="henrik"]we''ve drawn away from home. Lets hop we can do one better on Monday! If not, we really are set for a roller coaster last day of the season![/quote]good job we didnt lose at home to Derby then!

We lost at home to Portsmouth then our next game was Coventry away - which we won; funny how the fixtures are reversed for our last 2 games, lets just hope we win both this time though!

We hadn''t won more than 2 games on the bounce before we played Derby and we managed to change that record.

Also, since Lambert has been here, no club has done the double over us.

Lets look at the positive stats!

[quote user="Stretcharm"]We hadn''t won more than 2 games on the bounce before we played Derby and we managed to change that record. Also, since Lambert has been here, no club has done the double over us. Lets look at the positive stats![/quote]

We won 3 games on the bounce earlier on in the season

18.12.2010  Coventry 1-2 Norwich
28.12.2010 Norwich 4-2 Sheffield United
01.01.2011 Norwich 1-0 QPR

Jas and Alysha, I think what the OP meant was that of the games which we have lost at home, we''ve drawn the return fixture - Watford, Crystal Palace, and Hull.

[quote user="Archie"]Jas and Alysha, I think what the OP meant was that of the games which we have lost at home, we''ve drawn the return fixture - Watford, Crystal Palace, and Hull.
[/quote]

Oh I see, yeah that makes more sense now