Sign in to follow this  
October

Best place to watch game(s) in Norwich on Monday?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Yep there are two woolpacks [off St Georges street] and they will show the game aswell!

[/quote]Clearly the breweries/hostelry owners didn''t stray too far afield within the city walls when naming the pubs all those years ago lol

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Yep there are two woolpacks [off St Georges street] and they will show the game aswell!

[/quote]Many a time I''ve turned up at the wrong one. Haha.I''ll be watching them in The Wooly just off Colegate on Monday.

[quote user="In Dubious Battle "]If I could get back to Norwich (exile) then I would say the Coach & Horses near the station. Or the Mischief, but whenever I watch us there we loose.  [/quote]

I will second that, always a good atmosphere and plenty of places nearby to carry on the party :)

Rileys Sports Bar - on magdalen street, above Roys department store opposite Anglia Square has the best screen in the city to watch it on!!Its 3 metres wide and also projects in HD, always a great atmosphere too. Another 13 screens in there to watch it on too!OTBC

Best place to watch the game? Surely, with one eye open from behind the sofa!! I''m already feeling nervous. 

[quote user="AdamCarpenter1985"]Rileys Sports Bar - on magdalen street, above Roys department store opposite Anglia Square has the best screen in the city to watch it on!!Its 3 metres wide and also projects in HD, always a great atmosphere too. Another 13 screens in there to watch it on too!OTBC[/quote]They do crack behind the bar too, it''s great.

I watched the Swansea game at the Jubilee in Thorpe Hamlet. It''s a great little pub, but there''s the problem -little. A great atmosphere (even though we lost) but standing room only.

I can heartily recommend the Castlegates Sports Bar on Timberhill, just up from the Murderers. 3 good size screens, NCFC memorabilia all over the walls...it''s a bit of a well-kept secret but is a really good place to go.

i will be watching it at Home! but if i was heading out would have gone to the Coach and Horses on Thorpe Road...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]i will be watching it at Home! but if i was heading out would have gone to the Coach and Horses on Thorpe Road...

[/quote]Ahh, plugging once again are we Jas?

Sorry but Delaneys is a bit of a hole these days and best avoided, used to be great years ago, now it''s tatty & unwelcoming!

Either of the Woolpacks, imho or as someone else has said, the Castlegates has a great atmos

[quote user="@jayncfc"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]i will be watching it at Home! but if i was heading out would have gone to the Coach and Horses on Thorpe Road...

[/quote]Ahh, plugging once again are we Jas?

Official Sponsors of Digital NRG Football club!