Sign in to follow this  
dhickl

Man Utd of the Championship...

Commented on it earlier. Incredibly tenuous comparison with Man Utd - so essentially we both have a Scottish manager, score a lot of late goals and have a player from the Americas.

Still, always nice to see positive national coverage.

Except for the fact that PL sends his Norwich team out to win every game no matter who the opposition is. Whereas Lord Purple Nose sends out a team packed with spoilers such as Park and Fletcher whenever they come up against anyone decent.We''re the Barca of The Championship. I thought that was pretty obvious [:D][;)]

Except for the fact that PL sends his Norwich team out to win every game no matter who the opposition is. Whereas Lord Purple Nose sends out a team packed with spoilers such as Park and Fletcher whenever they come up against anyone decent.We''re the Barca of The Championship. I thought that was pretty obvious [:D][;)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]We''re the Barca of The Championship. I thought that was pretty obvious [:D][;)]
[/quote]

Barca are the Norwich of La Liga. [;)]

quite a few similarities..both teams have a Scottish manager,Both teams have a fat man up front playing next to a pacey poacher!Both sides have a player who is permanently Injured (hargreaves and Hughes)and i agree, its Yellow and green, not green and gold!

Small point,but weren''t Man City the last team to do successive promotions?