Sign in to follow this  
canaryman

why qpr should be deducted points

Hello i think QPR should be deducted at least 5 points minimum because you cant breach 7 conducts of the FA and get away with it lightly maybe they should lose promotion because of this, if they get fined in my opinion is totally pointless because of all the millions they recieve for promotion, CHEATS!

[quote user="canaryman"]Hello i think QPR should be deducted at least 5 points minimum because you cant breach 7 conducts of the FA and get away with it lightly maybe they should lose promotion because of this, if they get fined in my opinion is totally pointless because of all the millions they recieve for promotion, CHEATS![/quote]

As much as I would like a points deduction to happen, I just can''t see the F.A. having the balls to do the right thing :( If it was going to happen it would have been sorted by now not left unto the day before the final game of the season because QPR would have 14 day''s in which to appeal any points deduction which would result in pandamonium regarding the play-offs

OH another QPR post regarding a points deduction. Yipeeee! ;) hahaYes they should be deducted points, however, they wont. It just wont happen.And even if it was a possibility would be want to be the club that went up as champions because QPR were deducted points, or would we want to be the club that got two consecutive promotions all by ourselves. Now obviously it goes without saying if Cardiff end up in 2nd spot then most definitely we should go up and QPR should be deducted the points!! lol

[quote user="canaryman"]Hello i think QPR should be deducted at least 5 points minimum because you cant breach 7 conducts of the FA and get away with it lightly maybe they should lose promotion because of this, if they get fined in my opinion is totally pointless because of all the millions they recieve for promotion, CHEATS![/quote]They haven''t been found guilty yet!!!!!!

Hang the bastards.

QPR should be deducted points for playing in a Lego Stadium.[IMG]http://images.mocpages.com/user_images/30365/1293390805m_SPLASH.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Harry"]QPR should be deducted points for playing in a Lego Stadium.[IMG]http://images.mocpages.com/user_images/30365/1293390805m_SPLASH.jpg[/IMG][/quote]Brilliant!They''ve got Taarabts sulky expression perfect as the Ref runs at him with both cards![:D]

[quote user="rainbow"]

[quote user="canaryman"]Hello i think QPR should be deducted at least 5 points minimum because you cant breach 7 conducts of the FA and get away with it lightly maybe they should lose promotion because of this, if they get fined in my opinion is totally pointless because of all the millions they recieve for promotion, CHEATS![/quote]

As much as I would like a points deduction to happen, I just can''t see the F.A. having the balls to do the right thing :( If it was going to happen it would have been sorted by now not left unto the day before the final game of the season because QPR would have 14 day''s in which to appeal any points deduction which would result in pandamonium regarding the play-offs

[/quote]This is wrong. They have 5 days to appeal according to FA rules. I found the following info on the Cardiff forum where they are discussing this issue somewhat more thoroughly than we are.f QPR are found guilty on any of the charges and decide to appeal they

must do so within 5 days of the notification of punishment i.e. 11th

May. The FA could hear that appeal at best the following day but no more

than a couple of days in my opinion.Also there are only 2

grounds for appeal New information that was not available to the IRC

(Only allowed in exceptional circumstances) and that the punishment was

to severe. The FA normally cover this appeal by hitting clubs with say a

2 division relegation reduced to 1 on appeal. I''m not saying that will

happen for a second but a 2 point deduction could be reduced to 1, or a

10 point deduction reduced to 5 or a 20 point deduction reduced to 10.

This would all be much simpler for everyone, involved parties especially if the FL, FA, FIFA etc were to publish a tariff of offences and their respective penalties. Until such time as they do make the disciplinary process transparent there will unavoidably be much finger pointing and a pervasive sense of unjustness from many different angles.Whatever the outcome once again the FA/FL''s credibility will be very publicly tested, the only real loser being football.But ultimately I''m with Ricardo "hang ''em high" though the liberal in me says "give them a fair hearing, find them guilty and then hang ''em high", in fact hang them twice once for being guilty and then again for not even having the common decency to plead guilty when charged.

I bit of me thinks if QPR were a small lower league northern side a points deduction would be a given.Strange how QPR believe they have done nothing wrong and think a fine will be all they get.How can that be ?