Sign in to follow this  
ncfc4life

Cardiff v Boro predictions

Just wondering how do people think this game will go. Obviously a Cardiff win could mean we could go up at Pompey and a draw in that game with us winning at pompey would mean only a point would be needed against Coventry. They were saying on the FLS the other night that Boro have suffered 1 defeat in 10 so you would think they will give Cardiff a good game. I honestly think it could be a draw but cant see Boro winning. How about Leroy Lita to help us out and score the winner for Boro?

Allow me to improve your confidence in ''boro by taking a look at videos of their last two games. Mowbray is starting to get them playing, plus they have an ex Swans loan player in Marvin Emnes who would love to stick one in for them.http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13103043.stmhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13196555.stm

[quote user="ncfc4life"]Just wondering how do people think this game will go. Obviously a Cardiff win could mean we could go up at Pompey and a draw in that game with us winning at pompey would mean only a point would be needed against Coventry. They were saying on the FLS the other night that Boro have suffered 1 defeat in 10 so you would think they will give Cardiff a good game. I honestly think it could be a draw but cant see Boro winning. How about Leroy Lita to help us out and score the winner for Boro?[/quote]

Can''t see anything other than a Cardiff win. Mind you, I thought we''d lose at 1p5wich so what do I know?

I''m not so sure Morty - they''ve only lost once in their last 10.They have been in turmoil this season because of the Strachan debacle, much like us with Roeder. That''s the reason they''ve underperformed, not because they don''t have quality. They have their own hat-trick hero form their recent game with Hull in Scott MacDonald who is definitely decent at this level, they''ve got the likes of Lita, Arca, Flood, Andrew Taylor and Justin Hoyte, all of whom have premier league experience. All they needed was some stability and a decent manager and their results were bound to improve. Emnes and Barry Robson are decent on their day too.

Sadly it appears that MacDonald will be out for the rest of the season (SSN) ... even with him I can''t see Cardiff dropping any points here.

Will have to win BOTH remaining games to finish 2nd I think.

I''m not getting the optimism of Boro getting a result here.  There is talk of Middlesbrough''s quality but Cardiff have more quality and if Cardiff are up for this one then I can see them pushing Boro aside comfortably.

It may look negative but I''m going 3-0 Cardiff.

So much more quality at Cardiff and i can see a 3-1 for them.

Being the pessimist i am i can see a loss for us at Portsmouth and it will put it down to leeds to save us and give us a chance. I''d take a draw and it going down to the last game.

Bummer about MacDonald but that means Lita will start. If he feels like it, he can undo any defence in this league. Lets hope he feels like doing his old club a favour! Me, not usually an optimist when it comes to NCFC, i can definitely see a draw in this one. As for us, I''m going for a loss and a win for us and two draws for them.

Cardiff looked very good against QPR , only thing i can see maybe getting the better of them is nerves and pressure  2-0 home win.