Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Is it just me or.............

Can anyone else not think about anything except the game on Monday? It occupies my every thought at the moment.

Agreed, I fly off to Rome on monday night, very bad timing on my part il admit, though I couldn''t care about that, I will be roaming the streets furiously looking for a pub that has the game on!

Unfortunately I will be at the theatre on Monday night, which was booked some months ago ... I''m sure I won''t be able to concentrate on it but hopefully my son will text score updates (on silent, obviously!)

Strangely, I was also at the theatre on the night that we last won promotion to the Premier League.

OTBC.

My friend is counting down until the 7th when we will be promoted. But the thing that keeps playing on my mind is, if we win monday and Cardiff lose.... Bam! I should be focusing on my A-level exams in a few weeks, but my mind won''t concentrate on anything else!

Literally occupies most thoughts..even bloody dreaming about it these last few weeks. Almost don''t care about the weekend simply because we''re not playing, but will keep an eye on results

I know what you mean,just the thought that we are two wins from the premier league,while at the same time knowing full well that Norwich never do things easy so i''m fully expecting a nail biting finish right until the 93rd min at home to Coventry . OTBC !

I was doing a ''mock'' exam in College Today as my A-Levels start in a couple of weeks, and when I was meant to be writing some rubbish Business Studies stuff out, I ended up writing out the team I want to play on Monday! The teacher was angry at first, but then laughed! All I have been thinking about recently is NCFC stuff, all the ''what if'' scenario''s running through my mind etc! Come on City, 2 more games and the dreams will have hopefully come true!

I have to say I am finding it totally unbearable!

At least when we had 4 games in 6 days things were moving forward..looking at the same league table every day with 44 games still played is doing me in!

Thankfully I am playing cricket Sat and Sun so that will take the mind off it somewhat. Loking forward to a big night on Monday, will be cheering on Middlesbrough almost as hard as NCFC! Then hopefully some late night snooker (it''s the last session of the final that night) as I''ll probably be buzzing whatever the result.

Just hope Monday comes round soon! :-/

Monday seems such a long way away, and there''s nothing with any substance to fill the weekend (apart from some random wedding) the last week has been so adrenaline filled (in a great way) it makes it seem even longer before the next game...honestly my nerves are blown but can''t wait for the next episode..