Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Conspricay ??

I know this has been done to death but just a few thoughts.......If the hearing for QPR is may the 3rd why have the FA waited till 1 game before the finish? Could it be they dont want a welsh club in the premier league and they will deduct enough for city and QPR to go up.....Could it be they want to wait to see how far QPR are ahead so they can deduct enough  for them to come second?Could they take the maxium amount of  points leaving QPR completely out of the play offs?I think however this pans out it is a real muck from the FA, if this was known sometime ago why hasnt it been dealt with? Well not long to wait roll on May the 3rd!

What about this as a conspiracy?the Fa have decided to fine QPR without a points deduction but being worried about the subsequent threat of Cardiffs big money foreign investors litigating if they subsequently finish third the FA have chosen to appoint Andy D''Urso as ref in the Norwich match just to make sure Portsmouth are awarded as many penalties as it takes to beat Norwich as the FA have done a deal with Norwich not to sue.Tenuous but right up there with the FA not wanting a Welsh team in the Prem I''m afraid...

If were Norwich instead of QPR I''m sure we''d be quite unnerved to say the least. It''s bizarre the FA should fanny around this long before deciding what (if anything) should happen.

All the recent talk about unfair recovery periods between games will pale into insignificance should there actually be a points deduction.

Whatever happens, Norwich need to set about winning the last two games and that will take care of everything from our point of view anyway...