Sign in to follow this  
anonamoose

If we won the league because of a QPR deduction, would you care?

To be honest I couldn''t care less. I would still be delighted and think we are worth winners. Some say QPR have been the better team all season (i agree) but they have also done it by cheating. They knew the rules and they broke them. Maybe it''s karma, who knows!

No. If they''re deemed to have obtained vital points to secure promotion/title illegally then us winning the title after they''ve had points deducted is neither here nor there. Both Cardiff and Norwich would still be worthy of there respective promotions

And to think Warnock was moaning that WE were being handed minor advantages.....

Shame for the fans but pretty much par for the course if you have dodgey characters owning your club.

Couldn''t care less. If QPR are deducted points and fail to win the title or even get sent to the playoffs - it''s their own fault isn''t it! They knew that they were breaking the rules, so they should have never done it in the first place.

It wouldn''t be the same as winning the title on the pitch, but hey rules are rules!

Personnally I think the best punishment for QPR would be to strip them of the title, putting them down to 2nd in the table, a big fine and a 3 point penalty in next seasons Premiership!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]If our club gets to wipe out its debt, I don''t care how that happens (short obviously of a Marcus Evans takeover).[/quote]MC, check your PMs! [:)]