Sign in to follow this  
ncfc-barmy-army

All fans going to pompey

Im feeling all fans that go to pompey get loads of inflatables for sky and really make a promotion spectacle!! even if you only bring one or two but if everybody brings one or two it could look really good!! I for one are  going to bring quite a few!! OTBC let me know what everyone thinks?

We did that last season away at Orient and ended up losing.  Let''s not tempt fate by having a "promotion party" when we haven''t actually been promoted! 

It''s not a game for a party atmosphere unless Cardiff have lost in the afternoon and we are 4 -0 with 5 minutes to play. We need to treat the game as a normal match and recreate the atmosphere of Leicester and Watford away. (or Ipswich if we are 5-1 up)

And why should it not be a party atmosphere we are sitting second in the league a long way out from what most people''s predictions are of mid table and whatever happens is going to be a (monumental) or (collosus) from Paul Lambert himself! season soo lets just go and enjoy and get behind the team what they need to get over the final hurdle!! OTBC

I want to do inflatables, fancy dress, promotion party, the lot,BUT, we''re not there yet, so I''ll keep to my practice by wearing my colours with pride and singing and clapping till it''s done....then hopefully having that party back at Carra.

[quote user="ncfc-barmy-army"]Im feeling all fans that go to pompey get loads of inflatables for sky and really make a promotion spectacle!! even if you only bring one or two but if everybody brings one or two it could look really good!! I for one are  going to bring quite a few!! OTBC let me know what everyone thinks?[/quote]If one of your silly inflatables hits me I will be stamping on it.

[quote user="ncfc-barmy-army"]Well even if it isnt a promotion party would it still not look good for the sky cameras hundreds of beach balls??[/quote]That should be the last reason to do it, SKY can stick their cameras.